Sunday, September 12, 2010

I was a small river

I was on a small river
: Poetry and
I was a small river, a river never dry, a laugh with you to accompany you cry a river. Ray of sunshine in the morning help you so that the soft posture, smile The sentimental as a beautiful girl, with her shy to dance in the sun slowly, gently tapping my calm waters.
I was a small river, a river never dry, a cry with you accompany you laugh river. night, quiet night. you are wearing the bright moonlight, quiet as a little princess. sleeping cool in my arms, I gently melodious song for you sing a lullaby. sleep in your smile, with your real estate broker that warm light, gently stroked my face.
I was a small river, a river never dry, a laugh with you to accompany you cry a river. clouds rolling thunder and lightning, you angrily shake your body that feminine, doggedly battles with the storm began a. I tried my best for you, cry, cheer for you. Finally you with a haughty smile welcomed the sky rainbow. also infected me, raging water has put its holiday best.
I was a small river, a river never dry, a laugh with you to accompany you cry a river. autumn like a sharp steel knife mercilessly whipped your beautiful figure. you with pain, with resentment, pour into my arms, my heart also crumple. calm waters off the waves, dragging your broken branches sang the late autumn resentment.
beautiful princess, my lovely willow, not to grieve, you will always be my pride, I am your river never dry up a river, a river with you cry Peixiao. Fu Yan Liu
shore wind wire breathed a burlesque side faces the prospect of soft

find a few world dream day and night hand in hand with the degree late autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment