Wednesday, September 29, 2010

National policy that have recently sent home appliances

 I test out as a postgraduate outstanding results over 89 good student, has always followed the wise decision of the Government,cheap UGG boots, this is no exception. In a dog's pots and pans and sanitary napkins, toilet paper ... ... ... ... the amount of programs I have been voted down, my wife has said: our family of storage appliances have not been touched so many do not, why spend the 20 dollars? So, I followed the pace of the government dragging a vacuum cleaner into the county.

the district is the county seat Lord, who lives in the upscale district, at least after the bus station area marked by aster the banner of Specifically how senior, you see people lining both optical gates! An high-end taste wells! How dirty concrete inside the door you can choose to ignore,UGG boots, and is mainly a style ... ... = = the home of people said: You look at our kitchen pretty? I did not always see eye to say: not my kitchen look good ... ... ugly death. House of the Lord said: die!

╮ (╯ ▽ ╰) ╭



I think this is the home of the most cultured of a wall, because the North sub-embroidery and my bag that he can This temperament!

things to look at the following ... ...



to P of the ... ... the result was ... ... TT



have said that if I know our household so attractive small LG long, I might as well keep the pass grandson, to farmers with 20 sets of knives and forks to ... ... or brand new!



village girl is really good comrades to serve the people, no, good for the gay service people. So I expressed admiration for mushrooms!

very bearing of the main house at noon invited us to dinner at IKEA, during what happened, I really forgot. Really ... ... home of the brilliant flashes of humanity forever in the hearts of Datong County ... ...



mushroom rice is tasty! The county did not have to come early for me condolences to the farmers simply Need!



I remember the hand of farmers said that the main attack popular, then ... ... this? - - + I'm afraid there are not as good as the main attack force!

turned half of IKEA, pick a mahjong table and four chairs, the main house and a woman together in Northeast away, looking behind me and mushrooms, with feeling: I'm with ah!

as an outsider, I have been the main spirit of the dumping of frugal family, really! One morning in addition to other reverse his washing machine is used to guide the ... ... by bus, subway and then bus again and again a guided bus guide ... ... because of the people is the main home, and I have been with the outsiders, and so the main house was gone, I took mushrooms to get a rental,UGG boots cheap, blowing warm air chat beautiful miracle ~ La la la la la la ~

to Xidan purpose is to give I would buy a jacket,UGG shoes, my dear brother, the results within the budget of 2000 Only one looked like okay, but people did not number 185, and in the Xidan Joy City and the Raiders got off errands did not have details of the lug a Heart! The last thing as a pink pajamas ran a magical place ... ... the next time, someone threw my brother's problem to solve in a foreign country, the main purpose of us to satisfy their all into the brain Who ... ... ... ... that you really will become a miracle!



so wonderful things have been a wonderful reflection of our home, and then I wait see the truth!

went away, mushrooms cried and said: beans, would you please leave it sweet! I said the word: okay ~ then left in tears mushrooms, sweet home and cry I am here this afternoon how he has been ravaged by a schizophrenic ... ... and I recall his years at the K of Things Past. . . The green on this day have the opportunity to write a biography of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment