Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I am very light very light nod

 I am very light very light nod, tears running down his left cheek, who recently said: down, only to hear the fireworks and balloons were rustling sound in the head. In a few hours, that is, Christmas Eve, I and the first little sleep Christmas Eve. Sleep should have prepared a small gift of mystery to me, and I and Xiao Wang, but also with the most wanted to buy her concert tickets New Year's Eve, she said, must go to the scene to listen to xx singing.

However, only a few hours.

that year, I never had a real sense of Christmas, Christmas for me, will always be linked to half of the fireworks and balloons. I soon broke up and Xiao Wang, the university at the no man ever saw him. I only go down when the annual Christmas and his swapping of a short message that is similar to mass each cheap rate.

that there is no trace of emotional words. Hide all the feelings. They said absolutely not a superfluous word. Just proves that we are still in this world I'm alive.

for small sleep, the ability to live well, is hidden in the sock should be the best Christmas present of the bar.

』『 met little sleep

little sleep I can not forget the back. Su was the first time to our school. There are rumors that the department listen to the teacher's class is not the Soviet Union did in the first row, because the front will be However, sleep is like a small, her back very straight and have my envy pretty thin arc and short black hair. That day I was back to this beautiful living deeply shocked, this would very much like to see the front of her wicked heart, to pray, and still another of her buck teeth and squint positive. It is disappointing that the small sleep very pretty. Finishing her bag back, I caught a glimpse of her pointed chin and small, immediately discouraged.

but fortunately not the girls hate her kind of a beautiful fox-phase, her eyes round and the spirit of the house as I like the cute kitten Rong velvet. So I followed her to go back and evaluate her neck to her dress, and was surprised to see the back of her neck stand an expensive brand labels. The pig actually wear clothes backwards! Her thin black dress head left exposed wiring, a small label on it, coupled with little sleep Shenzhaobozi serious class appearance, like a name tag of the toy duck.

I laugh out. Well, not so pretty she looks nasty, what a lucky girl. Great and broad-minded and I immediately wrote a note to her implicit attitude: , you have great taste. She probably thought it was a casual guy in love with her first class to the bar. After receiving the note

little sleep great embarrassment, immediately stood up,cheap UGG boots, stunned and Su drip saliva stay in the air. She stumbled to run out five minutes after the shy look on the back of the seat, not heads held high. Trademark finally homing at the moment are docile compared to lying on the back of her.

then when I thought I had a back Huolei Feng, I thought she did not know exactly who wrote the note. However, after class, a small sleep stopped me:

I feel that she met her in a bit and I lose, I am eager to Xiao Wang night and day after day in front of me wearing just the clothes against, maybe this way I can pull him I, Love this times Trick fire.

small animal in nature for my sleep angry mad, I want to love learning little sleep one day will know that

Shaw Cross I Love 』

However, I soon discovered and the small get together is not conducive to sleep I The eyes of the boys to stay in her face time on the time spent in my face is ten to two, two is not equal to ten to five to one, they tend to look at me, and then they see a non-stop staring at the little sleep eventually recover the symbolic eyes swept about in my face to ease the embarrassment had just been, like writing in general and last echo. To this end I often complained to the small sleep and asked her to come quickly lose me some love, and

then, about half of the whole system will become blind boys.

finally have a little boy can not sleep blind eye poke, and that is Xiao Wang. Xiao Wang to see me ten, will sleep a little casual look. Of course, he does not often look at me it wants to, he looks a bit cold, but I proudly announced to the little sleep, his heart of hearts is definitely hot. Little sleep do not know, asked me, and I look at her scornfully,

In fact, I want to say, I do not know where Xiao Wang, and quite like a little sleep. They are the kind of appearance and others do not close, but once it determines that you are his friend, they can do everything for the kind of person. Only small sleep with a smile 拒人于千里之外, and Xiao Wang is cold Bale. But I did not say it after all, after all, I was so scared.

class when the total reduction Xiao Wang to sleep in the last row,UGGs, and small sleep are always pulling me in the first row. This is not conducive to me to carry out my love. However, I fail to beat the little sleep. So I can only take advantage of when the teacher asked students to sneak back to the back took the opportunity to see Xiao Wang. I think the girls in the class were doing, there are several, happens that he was awakened by the voice of the classroom will be looked up to see. Several times, he looked at me in this direction, our eyes collided, my heart jumping deer, then a note on the desk, secretly drawing orthography. I think he is special to me. I have picked up in the desk drawer had his wallet, there are four hundred dollar bills. Also, when his wallet, I have been eagerly looking at him, expect him to play out a reward from me, after all, this is the first time in my life picked up the money more than ten dollars. But his eyes did not even look up good, just head down to say Results after school in our schools line the back door of the fried bean curd shop Fentang met, he saw my mouth a little bit crooked, and my understanding is that he greeted me at the bar. Little sleep was a big tub of cold water splashed me, , curvature is more beautiful.

. Eat half and wife was served a plate of fried food is to us. Is just a little guy to help us scream, connection Fentang the money paid. I looked back, Xiao Wang has been missing, thirteen points proprietress also specifically in the little guy, who is your boyfriend ah? black, high ... ... , then quickly took away a small sleep, but unfortunately did not finish the bowl of that soup fans, that's the first time Wang Xiao buy food for me ah.

Before leaving, I rushed to my bowl with a phone line Fentang and fried shot down. Although the screen background clutter, but I still Xi Zizi to set it into my phone desktop. Abnormal sleep so little angry, But, if before that I love are some of Xiao Wang's half-truths of the affair, but from the beginning in that bowl of soup, I take it seriously.

』『 sick little sleep

, of course, little sleep is not really want me to put pork cutlet returned to her. Canteen pork cutlet is very valuable, not every day, Monday, the frequency is relatively high. That Monday I went to the Youth League to do something, well we looked at the little sleep holding tonkatsu special high-grade plastic boxes toward the purchase of me, little lady style, ignoring her, shouting: Today destined, I bought four ... ... and small sleep came tumbling down.

humble office in the university hospital the afternoon, I know little sleep on Christmas Eve of hatred, to know why she never had to participate in physical education, knew why she was so hard, and so to resist a thousand miles outside. 16-year-old high school when she was in Australia, where Christmas Eve decorated. She was tall friend dragged to the playground to play the world's top-ranking rolling train, had been healthy her body into the earth, when God suddenly dizzy the mind, heart beating violently, in the moment actually closest to the blue sky to faint In the past, Fortunately, as appropriate protective measures, and it did not fall. However, little sleep that day but was sent to the hospital, the doctor said that this experience may induce her body already has the disease, about 20 million people worldwide have the disease. Her full name a long illness, Has not made the head doom, I was down, over and over again back. I would like to ask the doctor,

mother who heard about the little sleep is not a beautiful woman, but it looks very comfortable. She has been accustomed to the faint little sleep, but told me:

running? Little sleep most like to see me running out.

out of the door, her mother came back, her eyes looking directly into my eyes, and I know that there are very important to trust, about a forty-year-old woman in less than two between the old woman, she hesitated and finally said:

had little sleep time is running out, those that should appear in the drama of the old plot, it is so true before me. I finally know Su said the There are many stories end, but life is always only one outcome. And small sleep, even not saying anything, it is so intended to leave alone, and not to leave this world a little bit of trace.

see the little sleep I gradually woke up, and my heart has never been so heavy. Can be little sleep, as if nothing had just been robbed in the regret that she gave me a few big row. My ears filled with the Woman, Hey, you ah. cry you a Da Tougui ah!



I nodded.

lonesome. At that time I really thought she did not want my love, afraid I was away Xiao Wang. I later learned that the little sleep I was so selfish and think of her, how unfair, I put my carry too high. Later, I learned long ago to understand the small Xiao Wang Mian is love her, has always been her. He saw me ten, all because of this stubborn, headstrong boys look forward to a time in the tenth, it is natural to peek at what little sleep.

Yes ah, who would not love this kind it is so little sleep? She thought she could keep me in a long time, but I was soon to know. A person really loves another person, in time, how could not see it? Xiao Wang

love little sleep 『』

day, I accompanied the following determination to so little sleep, and she loved to do the first row to make the first row, how to on how she would like. As for the Little sleep during this period received another letter from Masterpieces love letter, that is called into the classroom, some have begun to whisper first honors, as this poem is written is too bad: love, just as turbulent as the Huangpu River. Although I have almost Xiaopodupi, angry but afraid of little sleep, feeling wipe up the poem, did not think love has always been self-proclaimed absolutely no sleep but with a little bit of small pale smile, is also said to me: in fact, really creative The.

scholar to hear such a reaction, a bit overwhelmed with excitement, stood rubbing his hands around a small sleep, little sleep actually smiled and said something to him: Like shiny?

Whole class is laughing.

only two people did not. One is me, I do not know how little sleep is going on, even going to tease I laughed a little mouth, is a wry smile. Yi Chan my heart. His back was lonely, and even some pain in my heart - he actually did not laugh, he actually did not laugh.

after class, my heart is extremely heavy. Little sleep more calls I am not in to her temper, but my mind was even more depressed.

night, sleep pulling me to run small, though she could not run, but she likes to see me around to run around the playground. She sat me on a few. Actually, I hate running so boring exercise, little sleep and when I think practicing running such a simple thing can be done, my feet are more heavy, and, Wang Xiao Shuai he ... ... I am one shakes , running tired to buy through the fence and I sleep very little like the distilled water. Every little sleep before class and I will go with with distilled water, and made students say that we have the luxury class,

is very different, the school shares water with taste, I used to not drink and small sleep. Although there is no taste of distilled water, but you are in the clear.

to punch me in the canteen at the same time, a tall figure go past my side, is Xiao Wang! My heart jump, but he rushed away and bought a bottle of distilled water, or even too late to look at me. But even some comfort to my heart, even his tastes, like me, do not also love the taste of this pure it? At that moment I actually ignored, distilled water is also a favorite of small sleep, every time he see me in the direction, in fact, may also be looking at my side ... ... little sleep.

but I did not think, so I shuffled back to the playground, Xiao Wang actually sat around a small sleep. He was tall and the back of a little nervous, yes, I think he's all I seem to have clear in mind, even disturbing at the moment but you can feel his excitement. However, such communication is one-way, and I know he has no use.

and small Mian Xiao Wang did not say a word, caught in the awkward silence between them. Yet so harmonious.

lot of words have stuck in my throat, and I do not have the heart to disturb them. Stars flashing in our heads, who ran in twos and threes around us. Looking back later, it turned out that Xiao Wang and small sleep the most romantic moment. They did not find me, they did not look to each other. But the moment they actually have said a lot.



Sometimes, do not say that even more sweet.

few minutes later, Shaw Cross suddenly stood up and almost hit me standing behind him. My nose touched his shoulder, sour. Suddenly I burst into tears. Xiao Wang righting my stand, looked into my eyes,

hands firmly pulling a small bottle of sleeping with distilled water, so tight, she had some stutter.

I knew that she was lying. But almost at the same time, I forgive her.

After all, the little sleep and I never want to grab something. I know that if she would prefer that I love, Xiao Wang,UGG boots, and taste the pain of leaving her alone.

only blame myself think too much. May be From that moment, she is determined to make me fall in love with Xiao Wang, she is determined to the results of their love, fulfill me.

little sleep, how can you be so stupid it?

must love 』『 dead

day, the little sleep and scholar began openly to the pair, in total disregard of my objections. Of course, sleep is still small and I stood side by side, while the student followed him. The face pale and slightly freckled with a few boys'd not mind, run errands very diligent, but I will not have to accept much of his little sleep well.

little sleep I know that was intentional because the result in front of Xiao Wang, she would take a step back, suddenly roll up the student's hand.

Yi Chan Xiao Wang's body. I thought he would head down, but he always looked up at us, some effort to disguise the eyes out with a smile. Just before each lesson, as usual, there are two bottles of distilled water on the first row of seats that we fixed.

little sleep that she changed her taste, and the bottles are pushed to me. I have endured stomach discomfort, nothing to drink two bottles are generally kept down, and then bolted the toilet, I do not want to have a bottle of water to stay there alone after school, so, Xiao Wang's heart will be more pain in it. Once back from the toilet, I saw little sleep quietly staring at the empty bottle in a daze, eyes and lax. Whenever I tried to persuade her, she would alert the subject break up, to Xiao Wang to push my heart. Xiao Wang

still see me ten, watching a little sleep, but every time the last one went so far as long, I know little more uncomfortable than I sleep my heart.

love to sleep, he began to dusk, I heard that he called the four classes in preparation for next year to test out. He never did not blame her. His efforts to change herself.

and Xiao Wang also love running, every night, can see him on the playground shadow bolted, so that gradually go to sleep little playground, and I occasionally while back in the past. Many rumors the class, those girls said Xiao Wang has changed, once proud and look down on university education system, but his serious study, in addition to learning, is running. Strength to several times a fall in the playground. Jinhua Xiao Wang in front of us talking about fainted when I saw the pale little sleep and almost knocked over her water glass. So regardless of all went to sleep leaving the small male dormitory building, in the eyes of the students surprised to Shaw under the cross to come out.

see I, Xiao Wang a bit happy. I think this will not be because every time I buy distilled water he drank.





Xiao Wang listen to me say this, body startled, but also working to support,



Xiao Wang looked into my eyes and began mouth tightly shut. A long time, he often sighed with relief.





you know do not know, you study hard, running, it did not help?

He nodded: Xiao Wang has always been proud to even say that his heart would break. I finally could no longer hold for the little sleep and then keep a secret, I almost Xiao Wang is said with a roar: it? In fact, she likes you, you know? Xiao Wang

first shocked, and subsequently happy, then sad together. Several kinds of expressions on his face change, I can not figure. I told him the disease had little sleep, little sleep do not want to fall in love vows, hesitated for a while, I said: how to think, she mess with.

a long time, he said to me:

I froze. But did not wait for him to explain, I already know what he meant.

So simply. However, the woman's nature was so I finally asked:

Xiao Wang smiled, only to say a few simple words:

『Goodbye, Christmas』

ago I always think that love is to be together. But now I finally understand that if you love a person, not only happy to be together. Get the peace of mind to finish her sleep the way, for her, and perhaps a vigorous than the love, much better. Xiao Wang know, wish I could have been a small sleep with him, she hopes to go before she can see us together. For Xiao Wang, I am in awe. If not, he loved little sleep, so he could not bear to deceive her. And I, what they count. The only thing he didn't know is that I have the courage to do the same thing with him since I pretend to be Xiao Wang and his love to make a small sleep at ease, I heard his words, even if it does not matter wronged my dignity. He probably never thought a woman must rely on her to pretend to love a man, still with the cruel reality than not.

and Xiao Wang, the reason I finally began to sleep a matter of course stay in the side.

Since then, I began to pretend couple Xiao Wang. Little sleep to see the relationship between me and him, but also peace of mind, the smile increased recently. Although I know that secretly, her heart very tough, but she was really happy for us. Campus, is always there, holding my hand Xiao Wang, one hand holding a small sleep in the scene. I caught them, they seem to feel the emotional chord of unison,Discount UGG boots, they are always taken the one with the foot, to say the same sentence with the words, or even to laugh out loud. Shaw Cross I and a relationship to stop at hand. But I also satisfied. This way, like I was in love instead of as little sleep. We finally reached a delicate balance. Over the past summer, autumn has come, as if the three of us to go all the way, if you can keep on going for a long time.

seems good on me and after Xiao Wang, a small relationship between sleep and the scholar also quietly stopped. Once the student has to find me, white face more than a lot of mess on the stubble,



I did not answer him. Because I really do not know.

But Christmas has finally arrived. Christmas has a small shadow of sleep was to live a noisy bustle of Christmas, but also listen to the New Year xxx concert. These days, more and more like she was a child, I cross the surface happy and Shaw, in fact, are secretly secretly worried. Xxx's difficult to buy tickets, beginning the day of the sale of Christmas Eve, Xiao Wang skip class to go line up early, I lie little sleep, said his sister to Shanghai, he answers her.

little sleep lost some vague eyes. Before class, she said to me:

A few days before her mother made a phone call to me,

grab a few pieces of it. He should be able to grab so strong.

All agreed and she ... ...

very close to the blue sky.

All agreed to her.



All agreed and she ... ...

us back to the classroom, but found the classroom balloon hung only half the battle. A bright red fireworks are hanging from the ceiling, just the ear next to the teacher in the Soviet Union, such as a matchmaker for him with a small red flower, it was secretly laughing. We sat in the front row, little sleep the first slightly crooked, leaning on my shoulder, Some of the afternoon sun shadow, after all, is the coldest winter. And small sleep, quiet sleep, her hands hanging down from the desk, there was the sound of impact.

this is December 2004. If anyone could recall, very cold.

really cold.

and that people should not make you cry.

『little sleep, bye』

then, no one knows Xiao Wang gone, only me, every year around Christmas, and his interaction cheap rate.

few years later, I followed the family to Australia on holiday, I empty out the day, alone, went to sleep had been that the small playground. I want to see, said that small sleep feeling close to what the blue sky. Staff said that this is not the most fun rolling in Australia are listed, they build out new toys, bigger and more exciting. And I still insist on the car, with passengers circled follow, up, diving, screaming ... ... to a certain moment in the sky, setting a good camera shutter to capture the exaggerated my face.

collect photos where I saw a familiar face. It was a do not know when photographs, Xiao Wang tightly closed eyes, and not as big as the average tourist Zhang mouth, I can vaguely see the tears in his eyes, a line of small print below the photo, to play a rolling train, when going up, so close to the blue sky. why, why I have not seen you once.

me photos posted on his side, I read: I finally happy again.

happens, it is a Christmas Eve. But we did not goodbye.

--- end ---

No comments:

Post a Comment