Monday, October 18, 2010

(Quote) Although for many years before the

 East of Taiwan or the TV host Patty Hou talk show They cry almost from the beginning to the end ... ... the audience could not see very sentimental. However, this kind of thing

feelings of Rene Liu cruel, but his wife is good, but still feel bad tea, very impressed Chen Sheng, after all, could be so frank recognition of, and adhere to grasp their own men have been running out.

never thought that, gentle sunshine, such as an award, known as However, both the beautiful and talented woman of 36 years old and still alone in the world. As everyone knows, Rene Liu is not no love, just love too crazy for 15 years, she has been in love with a man who can not say love ... ...

he called her a sweet years, Rene Liu was born in Taipei, a very rich family. After high school she went to study voice and piano, the United States and obtained Bachelor of classical music.

1991 years, a friend introduced Rene Liu of Taiwan know the famous Rolling Stones singer and music producer Bobby Chen. Chen Sheng-identified as pure lotus Rene is a very promising singer, and immediately invited her to his studio work. That year in March, Rene Liu to Chen Sheng's new garden studio as a production assistant. People think of is that she fell in love with the job quietly talented Bobby Chen.

In fact, Chen Sheng-like Rene Liu. Chen Sheng-noon afternoon tea each day is always point of tea, everyone is curious: not so astringent tea, so tea you can drink a lifetime will not be bored. of tea, although not elegant wine, no coffee, refined modern, but a warm aromatic scent of its own. , and Rene Liu did not dare to declare their minds directly to Chen Sheng. For a 2l-year-old girl who, Rene Liu is cruel emotional experience, to enjoy the love she had not already rejected in love. Because she can not say love to love a man - 31-year-old Chen Sheng is already a person with his wife and children.

he far away in her emotional side

to forget the pain of love, Rene Liu complete focus on work. September 1991, the studio to record album, singer Tracy Huang and Ai Jing, as master can not do consignment, must be sent to Beijing to send master recording. Rene Liu in order to avoid feelings of depression and volunteered to go.

time when in September, Beijing autumn, may be the next Rene Liu's heart was heavy rainfall the lovelorn. Recorded the successful completion of the task that night,bailey UGG boots, Rene went to a man in a small studio near the pub to drink a Erguotou results drunk. Her strength through alcohol, to Chen Sheng-hit long-distance calls, but she still have the courage to speak our love. Bobby Chen in Beijing, she finally sent a courier to: shock. He is like her, but he could not give her marriage, it is unfair to her, so he could not accept her love. Rene Liu came back from Beijing, one night, the first time about Rene Liu Sheng-out walk. They went to Taipei New World Plaza, the square a lot of people flying kites. Sunset, the Chen Sheng staring Rene Liu, a long time he sighed, patted meaningfully Rene Liu's head, said: should be free to fly, do not I give you the sky is the limit. ! Rene Liu Chen Sheng

can give her career is on the support and encouragement, he wrote a lot of Rene Liu and songs such as In 1995, Chen Sheng-Youxiang Sylvia Chang Rene Liu recommended show Since then, Rene dormant for years began his career take off stage. Soon, she was out of the first song album, Rene Liu in order to allow greater development career in 1996, Chen Sheng initiative to terminate the contract and Rene Liu. Rene Liu

with infinite sadness and dismay left Bobby Chen's studio and began with the cooperation of Michael Wong from Malaysia, because the two styles are very similar, are pure lines, and soon obtained records great success.

2002, the Bobby Chen and the usual multi-year concert will be held in Taipei. After the performance, many fans around Bobby Chen asked him to sign. At this time, Rene Liu came lovingly. Fans recognized the famous Rene Liu, shouting broke out even more exciting. Rene Liu Sheng-standing in front of the face in front of everyone asked: I saw Chen Sheng hesitated a moment, they end with his thick hand patted Rene Liu's head. Rene Liu's eyes suddenly go dark, two lines of tears streaming down brush. She was all, and he will save her life and fate are written as

years, Rene Liu Sheng-attended each concert, but since she no longer participated. After 3 years, Rene has been very hard. In addition to pop music made her brilliant performance, but also shine in the entertainment world, access to many different film festival best actress award. In addition to singing, acting, and she also began a literary creation, in 2001 she published

2005 年 12 months, Rene Liu and Sheng-host Patty Hou also invited to participate in the Although she is actress, her thunder far overshadowed Chen Sheng, but in front of Chen Sheng-I do not know what she was like a little girl, always carefully afraid of anything wrong was wrong. Rene Liu knees to give his latest album, Bobby Chen, Chen Sing was brutally rejected. He criticized Rene Liu said:

show host Patty Hou Sheng-asked: She did so many things. However, Chen Sheng went on to say: She asked as children: less than the line! The program was broadcast, this poignant and touching romance that the audience marvel at countless ... ... this program is to Rene Liu, Chen Sheng as a guest to participate in their many years of apprenticeship, and for a long time not seen. But in fact the protagonist from start to finish to become a Chen Sheng, since the opening of a collapsed Rene Liu. The whole show, she basically no way to say something nice, just been crying, had been crying. She cried his master, may we all see more than just master. Bobby Chen's speech, when she lifted her tearful eyes do not blink blink of an eye watching him, a hundred thousand turn irresolute.

Chen Sheng, then not much, weigh every word. All his words are facing Rene Liu said.

He said: Do not give it away hastily own album, this is not a business card, nor is it a springboard for you to marry Homer. It is to give our lives, our spiritual in it, and we can not give it away.

he said, a gifted woman, trying to take stronger person, is actually quite bitter.

he said, when in the Asia Pacific Film Festival,UGG boots cheap, as actress Rene Liu, I said to her, you can leave, do not stick me. You have your dream, I have my things to do. I would never let you can not find the kind of father, rather than ask you if you come back one day, the father of a meal. You will not find me.

he said, you are a woman, others never come clean. Because your future is to marry. If you have to pay out, then the other to get married, but what means are left to your husband?

arts sector in Taiwan, there are a few people is a famous Nangao, Chen Sheng top three. He very rarely willing to appearance, words and small, and will not be carried out according to the intention of the interviewer. In the program he took a glass of red wine, the occasional drink, when Rene does not go crying to be, he said, to you sing it. Tea to listen to what?

Rene Liu said kite.

then assistant playing guitar, singing his outstretched legs and slowly: Because I know you are easy to worry about the children.

he rarely look at her, look, very focused. She has been working endured tears.

I am a fun and free kite, you worry every day. Rene Liu to hear this sudden smile, look poor and stricken. When the last Rene Liu crash tears fall.

Patty Hou Sheng-Q: Have you had tea like it?

Sheng-set for a few seconds, I do not like her, why do so much to help her do? Do you think me an idiot?

Bobby Chen said she picked I remember her once in a very distant place far away called back to me and said she was in Gansu Province, Yinchuan, she is, and Niu Ze go filming. Phone are not very popular at that time. I got the call in the office, she said she and Niu Ze drove four or five hours to find a phone, and then hit back with me the report said, - Yinchuan. So far. Later I'll look at the map spread out in the office, on the map to find, Gansu Province, Yinchuan, so far.

so she picked that song, kite. She started just like I said, ... ... You know that like a child pulling kites, tea has been run so far, go so far, go so far ... ... and then the kite fall, we have no means received. Patty, I am able to receive, and I take no ... ...

Bobby Chen shook his head, the sound is very slow. I take less than a.

Rene Liu Kuang Ku, incoherent: but the cord is not broken,cheap UGG boots, ah, it in, it in your hands ah, even if I fall, you can still pull the cord, has been look look look ... ... it will find me where ah.

Sheng-smile at her, you idiot ah, how can that be?

whole show the largest fluctuation in the language Sheng-air passage, is that Rene Liu's love.

he said, I think as long as a girl, Rory should have an eight-winded, or an annoying guy, casual, casual one, to protect her. Just casually - and easy! If only one person can go to protect her. Wang ah, or what the driver can, easily, however, is how you do now? - Rene out of his hands, asked her: Are you now how it? Men around the world die off yet? This is the thing I most mind it!

Rene Liu loss laughing, speechless. She lowered her eyes are desperate. Perhaps she was thinking, since there should be a man to protect her, since it is casual, like a casual, why can not are you? This sounds like the words of deep concern, in fact, refused to include in it how aloof. It does not reassuring, it will only completely heartbreaking.

out of control I rarely see such scenes interviews, cover the emotional, deep expectations, deliberate distance, tears beginning to end. Rene Liu, if not crying, that is, an unexpected giggle smoke, or in terms of look about it. She is very obvious tension and know what to do. She has been on the waiting Patty said, we long time no see. I rarely see him, he refused to see me, but also refused to listen to my concert. He will not see me.

Bobby Chen says that you have your way, I have my job to do. I do not yet finished. You will not drive me, anywhere you go in the future, in fact, had not my business. You will not find me.

Chen Sheng said, Well, I sing to you. Do not cry.

when he was a prelude to a very serious stage erected fingers, and Rene on the waiting Patty said: Do not bother me, OK? I finished this program flash, and Patty, do not ask me to come, I'm busy, I want to do my thing. Tea, you go to busy to do your continent concert. Goodbye to all of us, okay?

Rene reluctantly turned away laughing, barely smiling.

Sheng-set set to sing at her:

engine

send you to go back and I let go for double

to free flight, free I would not fly

not so

times have

everyone has their own ideas

take care of yourself so ah

to be futile

everyone has to live up to their aspirations

dream of youthful dreams of youth

cry. Or cry. Patty Hou

asked Rene Liu, tea, can you tell me why a woman to hear him speak, it will not control crying?

Rene Liu said: I think so, you see him, you will find true colors,UGGs, you feel like you do any makeup ah, get any appearance of things, will feel that they are hypocritical, it is false. Because he was too real, he is concerned about the people inside. So I often feel that between me and him are silent on it. A few years ago, sometimes, I have felt when the fight does not go, I'll go for a drive to his place, walked in, he saw me, touch my head. Then I like, I saw him I thought I better. I left.

Chen Sheng nodded and did not say anything, out of the harmonica and sang the last song,

However

you never know how much I like

have a morning I found you by my side but you never



know how sad I am every night



no longer with you I have to have a word to say to you I will



far away for you until you no longer sorrow

i want you freedom like a bird

Rene Liu to sing with him in tears: I want you freedom like a bird ... ... Chen Sheng singing, always smiling at her. This is the last song, over and over, will leave from his face where you can see his determination.

Over the years, he told me if I remember. Sometimes I hate myself, why there is no way now as well as he can. Rene Liu said, to see him, I would feel so ashamed. But really I have remembered. True.

whole show is probably like this, see his heart was very sad, but no one wrong, I hope you are well. Also hope that tea can also have bright smile, he knows everything all know, extremely intelligent, as he was handed one of the few extensive works, straight people, very deep, very transparent, very open-minded.

sad to leave my own beautiful it makes you take your

Since then I have no reason to

happy I think I can hold back the sadness Can You will think of me

I think I can hold back the sadness in life without you pretend

day and night since then I am here waiting for your message

Perhaps, this is He sang

tea - he played for her name, how appropriate.

he can never sniffed the fragrance of her, but it will not be drained.

I want to say is, fortunately not encountered such a man Chen Sheng.

They are intelligent, mature man, transparent to see the things, when you are young, or that face such a man is a lucky thing, because their wisdom can be You open the door to the world the core of the door and let you quickly find the facts of life. But soon, you will find this very cruel man, he knows how the world is going on, but he also knew that many things can not change, because understanding does not want to care about; he said, to yourself, And they wanted to have fun, immersed in their own world, even if you are the man touched his heart, perhaps it is difficult to access all of his spiritual world. There is also a lens, Chen Sheng-final singing the song Determined at this time, only the instrument to your mouth so emotional. I would like to Chen Sheng-dumping in the feelings of the harmonica in the song where perhaps even more than that live in their own spirit in man, after all, not cold-blooded.

this issue of Rene may invite a guest of this program is to catch up with her new album because of the publicity schedule, so when Rene took out a new album to an almost religious gesture Bangui in front of Chen Sheng, we may be moved She this respect. However, Chen Sheng-response unexpected, adamant in his refusal, he deadpanned, you forget what I said it? How can give it away free to do albums, the album just like human life, as in a business situation, you are sure the other party will listen to your album? How can you free to send your life go? Bobby Chen says these words, the host Patty Hou some surprised expression, and Rene Liu, actually tears pouring out at once, want to explain panic. Program to start in such situations. After, we can see Rene punishment of students with teachers as the face of embarrassment, and has been in tears shall; Patty looking embarrassed; Sheng-a pleasure to sit there with a faint smile expression, stressing each syllable, almost tartly said what happened in the past has said.

fact, this is a matter between two individuals, we always have some tacit. Rene Liu Some years ago, in front of fans ventured asked Chen Sheng hold her. Chen Sheng hold her do not remember there seems to be no hold. The gossip was about the time one of my good friend is very mixed feelings, that milk is not easy. Watch the show today, probably no one can see, Sheng-on Rene Liu is still very care about, otherwise they would not sing the Slowly that fact will not know why Rene point he sang slowly again to talk about:

for Chen Sheng-song, I have come not much, except for very popular . No other else. Because I think his songs, always a little obscure, but that individuals do not like singing cadence. However, when watching the show, and Patty's the same sentence, Then, after watching this program, to Kugoo search of his songs, suddenly felt that every song seems very meaningful way: father, a husband will say he is. Moreover, he has called Rene Liu tea. I do not know whether the name started when Rene Liu is one such call, and in front of those who call the story, but you can feel some of the unfamiliar. But, suddenly, he would say some people feel a sudden, in fact, sounds like a joke and no one will treat it as a joke, such as Waizhaonaodai, and Rene Liu to say goodbye, and said later do not bother me ask you again, I will not let you find. Impressive program in the 2 lenses is Patty Hou Sheng-weak weak to ask: Do you like Rene Liu it? Bobby Chen blurted out to hear this: you crazy Ah! I think most of this time anchor Hou, like me, so angry that Chen Sheng ambiguous issues, did not expect, Bobby Chen is indeed a direct say: Of course I like her, or why I do so much for her. This man makes you say how do! Think very tacky word - such a man, he

as Rene said himself, in front of her Bobby Chen is not fortified, the whole have been some of the program regardless of the image of her in tears. But this time the tea Daorang when I saw her share of the business for real. Maybe Bobby Chen is her life really can not win in the men, she in front of him, and always some carefully, afraid wrong wrong. Chen Sheng, then sharp and direct, and even the possibility of people without shelter. Rene Liu's face has been very stiff, crying and laughing. Middle, Rene Liu said: When Chen Sheng said that the phrase where ah, However, Chen Sheng, who is absolutely not the case.

show and there are many you come to me, similar to the code word part. Estimated that this period not only Patty tired, tired tea, Chen Sheng-tired, all people will feel tired look. World, many people obviously like each other, obviously also have the opportunity, but had to miss the life of regret for his life, for them, miss the shoot is one of the best received.

In the middle of the 2 people have to miss the affair in such a sea life.

After much deliberation, but relief, not once met a man like Bobby Chen: He has a romantic temperament of the minstrel Pisces, Pisces is addicted to self-masochistic fantasies like the cold killer.

look at this issue of

Bobby Chen has deliberately or with the tone of indifference, repeated again and again, Tea is heard as the helpless and innocent look, so look grievances and heartache.

Although Chen Sheng-way with a quite cruel, sharp avoided the tea, but often talked about when he and tea in the past, Chen Sheng voice is so deep, so soft ... ...
< br> He said that gave him tea in Yinchuan to the phone, he would look through the map to see in his place; by Patty asked to photograph, he slowly and is accurate to say the photos of the time and place.

I believe that is so profoundly Chen Sheng remember between him and the tea every past, remember the two of them belongs to the story ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment