Friday, October 15, 2010

Name Schroder lay (liang)

 Original name: Tianyi raw Occupation: Doctor Age: 28 rain, although wide, hard run rootless grass; Buddhist, although wide, the difficulty does not believe the people. Namo Amitabha Buddha, bowed in the past, present and future of all Buddhas and Bodhisattvas.

always wanted to release, had never implemented. To buy the two fish today, ran all the way to the south bank, and now the water very, very deep, the river has four meters deep, and now to plan, so let electric fish, catch fish, but added that Several fishing, hey, at least a small fish being caught and wanted to release still more appropriate place is it.

too far away,UGG shoes, two big fish heavy enough to have jin, but also in a plastic bag, although the three, but I have to pass through the middle of a big forest, a large, probably twenty a few minutes to get through it, the results of the bag or be scratched, and I had been to the riverside. So I went to the river, where a fish has turned white belly, and very worrying, I grant a three-rapid conversion,UGGs, confession read the text, and then back to, immediately into the river, and another bass of Click on the drill river, and this turned white belly, has been floating downstream floating ah,UGG boots clearance, ah, come the middle of a fishing, I do not say anything, I continue to release finished, and then persuade a sentence not fishing, but also not for me. Where I had to wait until the fish can not see the drift away.

I've been praying Earth Store Bodhisattva compassion blessings,Bailey UGG boots, do not let him catch the fish to, and do not these two fish were caught, and so on for half an hour, fishing does not catch people who fell apart , ha ha ha, I go. The fish is very worried, not knowing what will happen. Hey. Amitabha, compassionate Jizo blessing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment