Monday, December 6, 2010

Leo girls love criticism Text

 My dear ex-boyfriend:
we broke up a long time.
Today, I found, you and I broke up with absolutely brilliant move, because I really was not a competent girlfriend. Now I have to review my , you must let me first order, but I will not point, at most one, I will let you point, but you must point and want to eat the food, like my heart or I'll upset our date hh If I did not arrange to do anything, you have to arrange and can not go to waste a lot of time for discussion, if I have arranged the contents of a date, then it must be very smooth, if not successful,UGG bailey button, I will be unhappy hh I cook for you to eat, you have to visit me from time to time in the kitchen, but when I start cooking, you must leave the kitchen, if you hang on, I will be unhappy, I secretly hh surprise for you, you absolutely can not guess what I do for you or give you what gift, if you guess, I will not be happy hh night I go home, I will not let you send me, but you we must insist that sent me, if you're readily agreed to not send to me, I will not be happy hh me that, you have to that before I came to tell me to keep warm,UGG boots cheap, eat nutritious food If I did that several days have come, you have not been reflected, I would upset hh we fight in the street, if I go mad, you have to run after me, if I deliberately slow down, If I go back several times and have not seen you, I will not be happy hh I like the male stars you can not help but like, super good shape you like beautiful female face super star like you can only secretly, and some in front of me I want to say that the actress is not good, or I will not be happy hh (too many examples, here I want to do more examples of high-handed interpretation) I want you to point the dish I thought to myself, because I thought The food is good for you with a nutritious food, I do not point your point, because I want you to develop good eating habits hh I arranged an appointment, if not well, my heart would be awkward I will not feel good they want to cook when I drive hh you go, do not want to let your body covered with soot hh I let you guess I'll give you a surprise, because you guessed it, a surprise to No, I have not had the desired effect readily agreed hh night if you do not send me home, I will feel your heart is not me, but I do not want to depend too much on your own hh unhappy when I came to that is purely my heart sick hh away angry, and so you want to chase me,Bailey UGG boots, I wait for you for so long, you do not come, I will not face hh feel good in your heart, I wish I was the best of the best , this you should be able to understand it, I like the male stars are always only temporary blind worship, and love has nothing to do hh fact, I've been and competes, but my upset has affected our feelings hh
Second offense : cry, cry when you can vexatious.
three offenses: personal attacks on you, evaluate your body and appearance.
four offenses: bad for you in front of friends, completely without regard to your face. < br> Crime five: I hope you like the father and brother both loved me as I am tolerant, and hope you like the brother or as a child listening to my words, I did not expect you're not Superman. offense six thousand seven hundred eighty-nine hh
I just want to say: I am sorry , I was wrong.
I almost did not say I'm sorry hh
you wish you happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment