Monday, December 20, 2010

Q & eight hundred and ten focus

 The copyright of all content and a blog all along. For the convenience of reading, some letters of the words were appropriate excision, but retained key elements.
Open holes in the trees:  . Select a letter from an open back, please do not involving personal privacy. You just sent me, I will take conceited. Open holes in the trees present a serious backlog of letters required to be boarded 3 weeks patiently in line blog.
open holes in the trees do not receive more than 500 words long letters. in principle, restricted to the consultant for any reply. series is not A. asked, Can an unmarried mother, sexless marriage do not want a divorce how to do, and want a divorce and could not bear children, after true love can not be met, hundred times. If you think you are special circumstances, I must specifically answer, OK, you made charges tree holes.
private tree holes: yushunshun@gmail.com. content should not be open long and privacy, and open holes in the trees did not answer several types of topics, please send us all here. The hollow charge. a new home along a private talk phone (also charges). if no time had no desire to write, you can write to yushunshun@gmail.com, search for the phone family number. In order to avoid harassment, the phone will refuse to listen to any call without an appointment. thank you.
no matter which tree holes sent a letter, please do not use attachments. Where a letter sent to the open holes in the trees, the general are directly copied into the document, the letter does not seem mail address and name. So please do not send letters or visit blog a few days later, and then asked me to delete a letter or check the source of a letter, I have no energy to find. sorry .
1, female 25, returnees graduate, broke up after a while ambiguous, he can not stand the hot and cold, just completely broke up. There are several questions to ask. A He was too serious, and him from, He always said that busy little thing that looks like he was devoting all his energy for the job he is always a lot of very important things, but I belong to Taidalielie optimistic capable, not to not breathe the gas pressure in women, counted so for a long time, I beat him good, to do more than he gains than he. too careful a man is not sensitive to? Please tell me that we are not simply inappropriate? B you said, in order not to worry so much about men, women look for a job to do yourself, but I tried very hard to get yourself a very busy, work fitness, hobbies, or why do you care about is not his own body center, is not it good? Why do I always have so much energy to care about him? how kind of woman is happy? just blindly give no thought to return, and then wait for a man wake up?
I may be too selfish, I can not do. C I am now working okay, but the circle of small cities also small, I feel no great development, very difficult to meet the right guy. What kind of female talent for battles in the big cities alone? in my circle I are very good, just graduated from overseas, first in the home for some reason a small places to work, I think the accumulation of years of experience, to large cities. This job during the reading, Dr., etc. If a graduate school of the city of people have the right to marry, not to return home to the university, before the age of 30 to settle down as much as possible. This What arrangements appropriate?
A no answer. because he has nothing to do with you. the staff are so tired Chaqi a smooth, and you are less disturbed and disturbing it from. B only shows that you love each other more than the other love you more, in other words the other not very rare you, so you just tired. must not be to anxious men positive attitude that, so behavior, emotions should also be the case, the control I have never called a woman eager to pay, is for women when the face of a man can retreat into, and will not hurt feelings to the doldrums. C plan your work well, the implementation of it.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
2, 32 men and 40 women, love 3 ? 4 ? years of marriage No children. male married, have a daughter with his ex-wife. He divorced women, women did not insist, is his deep love women. Women were naive to be moved. Afterwards they resign to start in other cities, lack of experience and luck, it could be retribution, to the accumulation proceeded to lose money. are only looking for work again, pressure, women feel the pressure of their own smaller separate, there is the idea of divorce. can not afford to worry about men, men and women has been very good for now want to re-fighting women, I wonder if the idea of women are like points. women that hope. men, especially to the simple, immature doing things, alone is filled with entrepreneurial enthusiasm. women are late, confused naive, as you said, if the two hole are mere words, on this day went wrong. We are now into chaos. Women want to live, too tired, the family let me make your own decision, I did not mind. shun sister, you give me an idea now!
I already participate on this success and go back on their own, want to abandon the practice has always been very disgusted with booty: a man is not responsible for doing insane. What is his past, now what remains, you a girl not more than 20 women with a the husband entanglement, which is not saying that your happiness is built on willful selfishness? sleeping enough and that people is not shit, and did not sleep before you Why should you let him divorce? even if you are not active, he is for you away, and you Had a resolute attitude, able to cut off relations with him, he would divorce? So now I sympathize with you, you did not mind. go their own way.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
3, I is a junior college students, now read sophomore year, my heart confused, do not know how to make better use of a good college years.
Read more learn more, these 6 characters though like common sense, but it will definitely help your life. Many times investment in our current looks are silly, but to the future, immediate efforts will benefit you immensely.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
4, 40 females, officers, divorced for 3 years. After the understanding of a boyfriend, I have 3 large years old, is divorced (read the card), have a son. For me is very good, also love my children. spare time to do housework. The problem is that the first 2 years of marriage I have to mention, he has all the reasons to shirk. He did not having an affair, this affirmation. after I pressed him to tell me the reason under: start a company in another city before the time, and government agencies some money, he said he had been living in the turbulent environment, small shoulders, not debt. So he said these things are not completely resolved, it might affect me. I am very contradictory, after 3 years together, and see that he truly cares for me and the children, but always fail to reach consensus on the issue of marriage. In addition, he the body is not very good, did not take me back home to see his family. He is the senior company. I hesitate, I do not know should not give up this love. After all, I had 40s.
you do not know him His past experience I am afraid it ups and downs, inappropriate and a total of group home is real. to him as a boyfriend now, unknown spouse of the person unsuitable to do.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
5, I like a man, and soon ago, he just ended a relationship, I feel very deeply. he was nice, I do not want to miss, because I feel like I always miss, this is not so happy away from the hand. every time along with the other boys, I will put them into buddies at this time I do not want this out!
can place into a buddy of the opposite sex, are, and you do not Love the people, how nice ring true not only brothers and emotional man. At present it man just out of love, you'd fit swoop, but stepped in the negative consequence is that once people calm down, you should clean up clean-up feelings. So, as a woman or to striking good, that is, to show Good, but not affection.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
6, I hear you this dubious, it is not the brain. There are times as a serious quarrel with her boyfriend, I do not know the sub is still together, just to be telling someone at home (we have our parents in childhood Hing asked people to give men and women to get married fortune-telling), it went along. is Ching, always feel some sense, otherwise how will handed down for so long. people come up what he said when we were at the really quite accurate. Afterwards Peach said he was ordered there, and married couples do not live in the future, can not long. count is finished I am troubled, I do not know what to do. Will Soon Miss, do you want to break up for this?
Book is a mysterious knowledge, in predicting the estimated life science can not explain some places, but nor the whole letter. the whole letter would not be able living. As for whether or not for this and her boyfriend broke up, I do not, but you have to take measures under the current boyfriend, you need to see who he really do?
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
7, 40 divorced women with one child had each other. monthly income of 2K, almost no savings each month. In order to better educate their children, their children to college before I do not intend to remarry. but for the old are attached, and to improve the current quality of life, I want someone to help me a share of the household. six months ago met a man, older than I am 8 years old, divorced, children are in college. contacts six months, a good talk with each other are willing to continue contacts go He promised and so my children to college to marry me, and I would like to finish the rest of his life and his work. I would now like to establish long-term partnership with him, their daily life, rest day get-together. His monthly income of more than 5K, I want him for me to share part of the home, and he agreed. I am not a greedy person, I request the material is appropriate. now he will have to pay for his own children to college costs, then I asked him how much money a month do the most reasonable ?
he can give you the current maximum of 1,000 yuan a month now. the cost of college is higher than the cost of primary and secondary schools. In addition, men are often unreliable promise, the man insisted it is rewarding, not to point the economy support, let himself into his mind the long-term prostitution fixed object to do. feelings first, and must take the initiative to get this man.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
8, M 38, and a woman is working contacts . they will have business contacts every day? be ambiguous information? This normal right?
not normal. But the so-called ambiguous links, is not only is your personal understanding of what?
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
9, I up Sina is to write to you. I'm 29 years old, just graduated came to Guangzhou to know is her husband, American, very old, very good to me. was very much in love, I think that is love. to know him a year After feeling slowed, but still married two years ago, did not put the wedding banquet. married him to go to other cities, I did not go, we agreed to a divorce. I do not know how to face later in life. sometimes a good experience that he, I fear, and him about my past, it makes me very confident, so miss some people. Of course there are other reasons. how can I do? Recently I often drinking to forget.
marriage is normal, fell in love with foreigners and the old foreigner, but also normal, after all, we state the most recent 30 years is a woman's sense of liberation. since you only need to recognize the marital history, as married to whom and why to marry anyone and do not have to follow account of future generations, because it belongs to the past, is also suspected of privacy. do not worry, good times yet to come.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
10, he was 5 years older than me, my college teacher, I on the sophomore year love, he went, I, ML. coexistence six months apart. the separation of school leaders introduced him to the daughter of a powerful family Y, they get along. January, and then with my compound. but he has been a male and female friends with Y relationship. I know their relationship. I understand him. He is a stranger, family conditions are not good, Y is a local, large fortune, to help his career. I was just a student, home, flat conditions. I junior year I had a miscarriage, love him. big three four we have been living together. his relationship with the Y is very strange, does not not contact information at the weekend he went to Y family dinner. slow development. I senior year Y family urges him to get married. I graduated they got married. I was the one to the field. with him for half a year apart, both sides fit each other, are good. I have 24, and one drifting, with him, May see the side, this is not what ah go on. I know he will not divorce three to five years, but a few years will have children. I blame him understand that he was, after all, he has his own difficulties.
you are willing to gives a small, think about warm feet to the gem it was very hot, you're her. not to mention his three to five years will not divorce, even if he divorced, remarried person is not you, because you'll open the head fixed in his own roles of servants. You have to really consider the future, and his clean break, to find a man to live in the sun.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
11, Female Age is not small. have been engaged to his girlfriend to get around the same age card, and my boyfriend told me that not only women have Fear of Marriage disease, men also have. just the death of his elders in the New Year, my family would like to get engaged this year, license, it does not matter next year after the wedding. He said the death of inappropriate engagement of elders at home, his parents default, I am dizzy, but not his parents passed away. Description of engagement, OK? he still has two seniors, four of my elders, his two elder body is not ye to, to be not to say, if the case take a year, on thirty and I do not? thought about forced marriage, I took another man had his gas, in fact, he and I love a long time too, and long have been a family has. but reluctant to change. He cried I came back with the request, which came back two months to take me as a palm-sized, followed by indifference. I'm sure he did outside the woman, call, answer the phone at any time. The problem is I want to get engaged, I now see are jealous of wedding , do not take cards not the wedding does not matter.
If men do not want to get married, then there are a hundred reasons waiting for you, it could not find a reason, you can shamelessly say that you are not his favorite person. I advise you not to Take another man to frighten him, but you really want to find a married man.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
12, I'm 35, and a daughter 7 years old. with her husband has two separated because of work, only to meet the weekend .6 years ago, found him in his town has a lover, that lover even told me that with my husband to get married. At that time my husband chose the family, and to ensure that no dealings with her. I choose to believe and forgive him. all these years has been my own kids, we still meet the weekend. Until this month, I checked his phone list to find the woman he still calls a day to lay a few phone calls, and will play every night around 12. I asked him how is it? He said that the woman has never married, still waiting for him, but he said do not want to divorce me. I'm really very hard to accept, because every time he was deceived. I do not understand what he was thinking in the end? This kinds of situations do I continue to believe in him?
he and the woman will not easily scattered, If you had no kids, you have been divorced. that he gave you her face, it does not divorce you. It kinds of circumstances and men how to deal with the relationship between the concentration of too many similar cases on the question and answer, I will not repeat. I just want to add points to my personal attitude: for me, I did not want this man out.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
13, women work less than a month, is now in deep inferiority. Perhaps the reason is spoiled, my job is simple, but always an error, compared to peers, no one else able and mature people Comparison of naive. Today was the boss at work, pointing again, to go and hear the boss is talking: really is the axis h. not agile at work because of work, sometimes gives trouble colleagues, I am not into co-workers, colleagues My attitude is cold, and slow to adapt to being evaluated. I would like to secretly feel I have some stupid bar. I do not know how to face such an evaluation, do not want to continue in this work. in fact I know to give up even more self-esteem No courage. Shun Shun sister, I too thin skinned? I do not want this stupid and shaft down, how can we change?
master, round trip idioms heard of it, know stupid to spend more efforts to research, adapt to the environment it. stupid only awkward, that is, get up earlier than others, than others have done a long time. In addition, he is no longer law. And do not you dare give up, a post Nabuxialai to be everything all the time, frustration .
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
14, A woman of 29 North drift lawyer. and the B male (39 divorced with no children) married soldiers. B has a good character in every possible way of taking care of A. that the lawyers for B instability, to A for do administrative work to state-owned enterprises, the income is not much difference with the former. B wanted to find a sense that can be very homely. A few years due to drift would also like to settle down, promised to B arrangements. married his B A monthly half the wages, but never do the housework, to do anything A. prenuptial A B ex-wife found a lot of debris on C storage room, clean up many times with B communication requirements. B c are temporarily suspended, said a divorce here, so there place and then removed. many times after an argument so that c B took things quietly, but also secretly during the B to c to send the remaining books and jewelry, was A discovered. A female heart is very happy for this. BC even before the divorce 5 years of separation, C gradually away from home, did not take anything. B c units occasionally added a good income and more (A and B after the quarrel therefore, B is to say A, even if the conditions are good character, good will away).
A asked them the reasons for divorce. B not only said that c character, vain. the other has never been much said. one night drunk call c B, B and A together, as not to be found in A to chat for a while, hang up after repeatedly called c, is A see through. AB quarrel, B, or did not say c, well, that adds to the growing and more on trouble before the c, which is one of the reasons for divorce. and A petty blame. A to B can not tell why the C, he was, and A together? A very angry. Since the decision to divorce with C, why there are so many involved? To this end, A is now getting hate B, there is no sense of belonging, no confidence in the future, I feel life is boring, and the pursuit of their own people my life. Will Soon Miss, A to B to get along with? how to get rid of the shadow of his ex-wife?
I think a man or men Kaopu B, do not say ex-wife ill of his ex-wife do not discuss the short length, can accommodate ex-wife of harassment, this is good proof of his righteousness. transposition think about it, if you divorced B, B has married someone else to continue to speak ill of you on the new and no place to put your temporary storage of things thrown away, you can not chill it? on the ex-wife is good, not wrong, many ex-wife ass guy, just terrible. Remember, If they love each other, then it will not be separated before the divorce was 5 years.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
15, the economic downturn, the girlfriend of unemployment for four months. She excellent family business. She played last month in my house, not saying get married, aged not small. My mom is half-jokingly said, let her go first to the work of only practical. her face is not good. She can also be foreign language, usually English Japanese translation is also to do some living, but casual. She pulled I went to the house to play games, I also said was the first to find a job, people Buzhi Yu Pita. She fire, said she was still spent the money I raised with me? (about 5,6 K my income, she went to KTV tobacco and alcohol consumption are also more than that number), said her friends are married, she has work to meet my family did not even mention, the family installed in front of her Ban Xian. and get fruit knife in my family cut her photographs destroyed. She was very out of control, saying that more men want to marry her go, her family is not agree with us, she insisted that she has been waiting for me to marry him,Discount UGG boots, so she passed the best all of them are wasted, all 27, while I could not even hold a P are. and then dumped the door away.
she is actually quite good. student, I have no money, she Aspects of Intellectual Property cheap restaurant to eat, work to save room after my salary, and occasionally she was greedy, want to eat with me, and afraid that I embarrassed her to buy a meal, and then pretend people sent, pull me out. looks very excellent body condition, she chose me, and one with six years. I just want to wait to buy a house after that engagement, she said she had lost hope, money, car she has, which for her is a P. I have numerous calls and text messages, she only returned the word and she still might Why?
your mother and You're a shaft, to speak, regardless of the object, things do not look at the hour. quasi-law can ridicule it? Besides, you never mentioned being married, who is a girlfriend, do not have cost you a dime, there are part-time temporary unemployment it to be and you say In order to face numerous times for her loss, but now people do not want to lose, and you good people started hanging out, late, redundant, boring. for I was her, I never look back, because the pay is not worth it Care for the understanding does not come, it is better to go their perfectly normal paths. Fortunately, she is still hung up on more than you, otherwise you would not return messages, rather than back to you a her, tell her that you can not do without her, now married to you? but need rental housing, rent her house, you rent payment.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
16, and he knew nearly a year, are married a son, started the purpose of simplicity, only the bitterness of life to talk with each other. time for us to know each other deeper, with sex and love. Then her husband found out, read our chats. meet the showdown, he was comfortable with commitment responsibility, if I have anything against her husband, to her husband to give up. To both family stability, children, and her husband to forgive us and asked us not to contact. to each other after a period of struggle, the end or not broken. secretly linked, does not affect the twin family . He loves me, and we all love their children, have family responsibilities.
family responsibilities is an important concept is the spouse loyalty, we do not know where your family responsibilities assumed Why did not this one. you man are found, you do not loose him, then wait for the divorce bar.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
17, female 35, male 40, married 7 years, children 5 years old. derailed her husband last year, women were stimulated into almost mental illness, the next stimulus horrible man made me wonder: After the derailment, he was posing as unmarried in the friends network up, looking for confidante, followed by their suppliers (25) ambiguous, Q countless young 18 - 40 chatters. insist on divorce him, he wrote a guarantee, like if we derailed, real estate, and all like mine. so forgive him. the current situation is his back, and we clone. He insisted that I took the master bedroom to sleep, he sleep study, mobile Internet each day late. I looked him Q, mail, phone, etc., not found exception. Every day we have no communication, he helping children learn, clean the floor, shown with hand over wages, over the weekend at my request, the family will sometimes travel. He was very passive, never take the initiative to communicate with me, and he deeply effort, I do not understand what he was thinking or doing. feel this marriage sooner or later to play, I also tired, like divorce, can understand this is not the best approach. not leave, so sooner or later, the marriage half dead drive you crazy.
not crazy, as long as you do not study him, Hope he has no family other than your feelings, you will be able to embrace that reality and adjust their own state of mind to a far away from his height. then you had superficial. Do not thought that marriage would make you choke on the contrary, we state the vast majority of harmonious family, all because the spirit of giving up possession of the spouse, can be truly warm and stable. parenthesis, these words can be incorporated into the cis-cis-quotations, as bloody deep end brackets.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
18, female and male together in January, very good. One day the woman said of his ex-wife to bring their children to work in cities where he (the purpose is clear, to remarry), before the divorce is because they came up with the development of man, his ex-wife does not agree, disagreements and divorce. is the development of good men, ex-wife think of come to him. men could not bear to women, that women on his good faith, but more to give children a complete home. Male to female to break the official, after breaking the second man seen to justify women, women taking the total to tears before, men are also very distressed is love and affection. are male ex-wife also to the future, not remarry, women are still fighting for what?
Do not fought. because the decision of men and women decided not to, as men generally're sure to do so, and it tells a woman he wanted to do; while women are mostly just thought of is not to do so, to quickly tell man she has this ambition. In other words, the man means what it says, women tend to say and did not say the same. Of course, if words mean what the premise that men are men, women are women.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
19, I 23 Last year, know a man. just the beginning of the good brother and sister after the match, often with each other. He loves me, and keep up with me, still so about a year with his girlfriend points out. he is quite handsome, with his no shortage of women, but can be considered quite satisfactory. gradually himself some emotion, I have a boyfriend, after all, more than 2 ? years with her boyfriend's feelings, and my heart is no less than give up her boyfriend, but her boyfriend is too far away, but often send money to me use. Recently, in the end he choose to ask me which, I always silent, he seems increasingly desperate, said to me: ex-girlfriend), hurt XX (I know, after he had a courtship object), although they treated me badly, but give me a full heart, I now have nothing hh , what to take away anything. I have been very good to him, bought him something. I am fine, sorry, pattering crash the night crying. good confusion, I do not even want to know who in the end, I always afraid of hurting people. feel sorry for him, gum tree, do not want to separate.
Well, your boyfriend give you money, you give him money, who loves who clear: your boyfriend love you, you love him. This The final results are generally things that hurt the people who love you, leave you, you love to live up to your love and leave you. Now you know how to do it?
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh < br> 20, female 26, a large male six months old, and men together for three years, women are first love, before the two men in the female girlfriend. They have been running too well, can give and considerate. But the men's first girlfriend K over N guy in a relationship, the men often struggle back several times tripled. because male love object has been a K, M of K is difficult to make the harsh choice to ignore, and they tangled affair, was found in women, kicked. woman to break up, men refused, saying women were the most suitable partner, vowed to no longer struggle with K. women as men love, forgive him. after the woman accidentally discovered that before the men were quarreling and K is not only ambiguous words, the body also derailed. K after argument with men that are still entangled with the female to accept, once again to break up. male always do not agree, that has to sever contact with the K for some time. women although I have to break up, in fact, was in agony, after all, if not the first three female and male characters are more lifestyle come together, and ready by the end of marriage. is afraid of marriage, men and women once again derailed. Another, female education, work and family is now strong in areas such as men, the conditions can be found than this man better boys, but men love this girl deep, making it difficult to let go, I ask women how to handle this matter?
When a man does not treat us as the only time we called him the only two that we have even impossible to do mm you do not have courage, you'll never put it to his duplicity.
Please click on the blue words, to successfully enter the world =
easy charm of three pounds weight loss, healthy weight loss do not rebound
The most bohemian style, beauty equipment trade boutique beef niu
the most beautiful, brand children's clothing at special price
feminine shoes, beautiful shoes and discount

No comments:

Post a Comment