Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Full stop

Coke , or filled with glass bottles , drink to have a taste ~
have childhood memories because of the above .
~
temptation I think that I could not refuse the feelings ~

to give herself a reason ~
I is not perfect after all the saints ~
justify ~:)
Love Actually More, not so good ~
love once more , more lonely. . .

it ~
as a debt in this world no one can really clarify the causal ~
but I would like to use this to explain all that happened to me the emotional ~

bonds are paid off when ~
also intends to draw the period of the . . . .
think now he is happy ~
what the future , do not ignore the ~
at least it is smiling . . .

for all the past, good and bad ~ I choose to forget ~
never mind whether the old stuff there ~

time I would like my life, Are tranquil ~

No comments:

Post a Comment