Sunday, April 10, 2011

LOVE

 Last night I told someone that I wanna be loved by someone though it is selfish, n I can not devote myself to another love, because I was so scared that I will stuck myself again. Someone told me love needs response and it is mutual. How much u input n then how much u will get.
N another guy told me that love is a rose, which will never die. A real rose preserved forever. However, I guess love is a canning fish, which has its own quality guarantee period, n the period depends on how u keep it, maybe it's long for some couples, and short for others. Anyway, it is not forever. I have a canning fish for love, and keep it for nearly 5 years, n when I took it out and only found that it is expired, the smell, taste n everything changed, what I can do is to dump it without hesitation.
Everything has its own period, even love. I used to trust FOREVER, but somehow it is time to wake up. Right? I appreciated the one who I loved for nearly 5 years and maybe longer than that. I appreciated the one who shared my life for these years. I appreciated the one who taught me what is love n how to love. Thank u with full wishes and bless u my love. I still believe in love, and waits for Mr. right to come. Though I don't know where my Mr. right is n who he is, all I know is that he must be in somewhere waiting for me just as I am. And when I raise my head looking into the boundless sky, I appreciate that we r under the same sky, standing in the same earth, breathing the same air, that's enough 4 me to wait.
Someone said: I dream that I am here of these imprisonments charged, and I dreamed that in another state happier I saw myself. What is life? A frenzy. What is life? An illusion, A shadow, a fiction, And the greatest profit is small; For all of life is a dream, And dreams, are nothing but dreams. I guess such great words should be spoken out by a wise man, named Mr. Hong. He told me life is a dream, and encouraged me anytime anywhere to cheer up. I know the main problem lies in myself, n all I need is to recognize myself thoroughly and bottom out by myself.
Trust me, I will. Although it is painful, it is meaningful and necessary 4 me. There will one day that I can call out feel unprecedentedly reborn and refreshed..

No comments:

Post a Comment