Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Horrible feeling

 I do not know how, particularly bad mood today .
afternoon to see the director of central hospital has no intention of all the remembered past ,
especially not mind the taste , especially hard for me to immediately have an urge to cry ... ...
home in the evening , my father received a phone To hear him say, my heart is more trouble ,
tone of voice of my father a little weight , and finally evolved into a telephone linked to the father .
I know that my father could not afford me to him , that is what I call
years the first time in the father said harsh words for the first time take the initiative to hang his phone. Later I send a message to my father
, I hope he can understand compassion on my mood. To family , to narrow the gap between father and son relationship , I gave the phone
mother and brother , I cried on the phone , my mother all these years my father has done for the conditions one by one the number of
To me , again and again my father is not chatter , time and time again that I
silly , my heart is how excited, how sad. I only talk with his brother , then put aside until hard
cry, because my heart has long been shaking , I can not depressed, not live any longer ... ... so ,
played almost a half -hour Telephone, the heart of the injustice and unhappiness that came out, at least by some of Ye Hao .
special evening uncomfortable feeling that there really is a crazy idea to want to die , I am so sad so sad that no one
can help us , God test us enough? Why continue ? I want to collapse, to be mad ,
really, really ... ...

want to wake up tomorrow everything will be OK . May God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment