Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bali Travel Tour four one

 To the first day of the first day in the afternoon in a hotel for a whole day photo shoot is called a multi-
noon meal and rest rooms will be put back out to swim swimsuit
us downstairs in the house bubble pool because it did not go to the beach later exposure to the sun so to
fact I can not swim in the water will only hold your breath the first lift of it I'm going to sink in that did not rattle
in for a bite on the thigh, the two went to the beach bag
Miss Luo Ning
coconut We'd love to drink a drink I could not finish the huge
also the first time renowned for squirrels in You ran around the
exposure is called a
kelp What?
see this also with the clear water gradient
bikini on the beach there are all sitting on beach chairs on the rest
look at the scenery beautiful ah ah
difference how foreigners see other people facing the sun lying in the sun even
I have also seen a woman naked sun the first time I saw ah ha ha ha ha (no photo)
admire admire
beat my mother on the street ha ha
afternoon fast access time to dress out of dark night stroll sigh ah ---

continue to see this may take up night activities?
Anyway, I do not understand that in doing what might be their custom
evening sunset view is another under the very comfortable feeling as if I have ever seen
pictorial view of four of us walked all the way
I said: If someone can see that the wedding is like a
voice faded not long really, really very exciting to see a corner of the scoop, I went to take the lead
really did not think the marriage of   We are so lucky that we went over to friends
result of people watching them warm, but the bride came and our own photo and harmonious atmosphere too beautiful to describe a

is a very small The wedding scene was very warm
but rather have been pondering my bride would throw the results did not take the ball haha happy to wait until after the completion
feel we continue to see a lot of restaurants are a stroll
put on death I regret coming 555,555,555 at noon to eat packaged food
behind me is called Unfortunately, no one as early as Well
Come play with me for a rest bar
have to get up early the next day to go out one day

No comments:

Post a Comment