Monday, January 3, 2011

Time missed, and his fault

 Bloom time, but unfortunately all too soon
1994 years, and I was admitted with honors secondary focus of the county. In class, I always feel a pair of eyes staring at me in a place, when I look back when the eyes but disappeared.
I always thought it was an illusion, there is no care how, but one day when I accidentally turned his head away, but really saw this pair of eyes. Eyes master bid away days (a pseudonym), is a very handsome boy.
Soon, I found inside the desk a note addressed to me is far behind. After class, I secretly came to write the note hill. are far behind on the hillside stood, saw me, he ran over to a domineering Take my hand, ran up the hill. My face was red, head confused, and just want : Yeah, I was not a puppy love?
that time my family was poor, far behind the information given to me often to buy, in the study room, he always followed me closely, I go, he told where to go. Over time, the students will follow their baseless rumor. I am not afraid of rumors, but I'm afraid the school will know about it fired us. I am eager to go to college, this desire is far from over and far away goodwill between the hazy days.
away day for the paper, I never bother. away day has been not understand why I suddenly became so cold, he has been pestering me. to make him completely give up hope, I am in front of him, burned the letter he had written to me. When the day is far away from me with tears, my heart very sad, but to my dream, I had to give up this occurred early feelings.
order to stay in school, in the third year I transferred to another when a high school, although far away from than, but far from the last day found me, I said to him, we just be friends .
waiting for you, and so to the news of your marriage
near the entrance, because of illness, I missed the 4 point difference with the university, the family's poverty, that I had to give up their studies.
a months later, carries a 400 dollars, I alone south to Shenzhen. I have been a personnel assistant, is also done to the shoe factory workers in Shenzhen, the days are lonely, many people find their other half, I was constantly rejected the pursuit of their own, because in my heart, I always forget far behind, forget us bit by bit.
New Year that year, I did not go home. a friend told me, when you went away-day Chinese New Year me at home, and that I did not go home, he was lost. In fact, I do not it the same, and sometimes in the street saw a silhouette, I would mistakenly believe that day is far in the heart at the same time, I can not help flying Ben in the past, but always stopped in disappointment. I said to myself, I have to marry me and so far days, I know, he still loves me.
in for work, I give away days wrote a long letter, telling him I love him, I carried the sedan chair waiting for him to marry me. But two years later, he has been heard from, but I waited full of hope, he .
2000 years, and I saved money to go home, and far days when I met, knew he was going to be a father. At the time, I suddenly collapsed to the ground, woke up to find they have been far behind to hold a hotel to rest. his face apologetic to hold my hand tight, do not let it go a long time to open. days of the voice of frustration, I Xinrudaojiao, this is I have been waiting for happiness? far behind told me that his mother was very ill, had hoped to witness the dying far from heaven before the house, otherwise she wasted step. intended to obey the mother, far behind a girl at the local and hastily into marriage. because I was moved, and well days and not my new address, so we lost contact. far, and said, If we had to find my bride will be me. But now everything is late, almost to his children was born.
tears when I want to give away their first day, far behind the clothes scattered on the ground draped over my body, tight hold me tight, do not so okay, I want you to later find a good home, you'll never want to be happy, I do not want you do not follow me who did not suffer subdivision.
marry him, but the whole life to regret
far behind married, I did not stay at home, another person to Shenzhen, I have said to myself, I'll never get married, in my mind that no one can replace far behind.
not did not think of a few months, the rain Feng (pseudonym), appeared in my life.
maple when I first saw the rain, I think that's incredible, he even looks amazing and far-days alike, so a moment, I took him as far days.
I was thinking to myself, maybe God I lost far behind, in order to compensate for, put the rain sent to me to be happy, right Maple. So when the rain Feng pursuit me, I did not refuse, I love the far days of remittance in the rain all maple body.
day, I suddenly found myself pregnant with rain Feng child, I want to knock down a child, but doctors said that if I wiped out, perhaps may never have children. I hurried back home with maple rain, in the simple tile-roofed house in the hastily Baitang become pro.
rain maple home in rural areas, situation is not very good at home, two brothers are out of work. at home not only dilapidated house, and a person's life, we need to be responsible for me and the rain Feng, Yu Feng as the eldest son of the family.
to live, I fight the East West Minato relatives to her parents borrowed twenty thousand dollars, and opened a small shop. rain maple because work is often not at home, have a daughter, I am a person really busy, elderly people took to help put the two husband's brother Because not married, also came along.
to together, usually say do not give me a good living no problem, even my business money, his younger brother will be used to purchase lottery tickets, easily dozens, and more the hundreds, if not I once stumbled on, and now I do not know. two brothers often bully me a partner, and once even hit me, catch me out.
I talk about this with the rain Feng things, he look unhappy, how his brother would do such a thing, you do not sow dissension in the house! night I cried the whole night, the family was poor I do not care, but I worked hard to make money is the shops for what, not to home. you do not comfort me, and have actually said that I sow dissension, the warmth of you had me Where have I what is your wife or your family's money machine ah?
me by bitter no one to talk, it is sad not help when the phone rang a distant day, sometimes even just to hear his voice, I think that is the best pain killers, at least I still continue to live reasons.
I have asked far behind, we could start up?
far, and said, I am still his favorite person, but we all have their own children, we have the heart to hurt their own children you?
face away day's remarks, I do not know how long you can. I painstakingly built shops, but also because of funding problems no longer exist. may indeed one day I'll a heartless, with day in the far side. I believe that much talent in this world is really only give me a happy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment