Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Close to or love kindness

 Mother said I was gone from the pig has been ill. One day are ill to dying. Like a bad stomach. Spit for a whole night. My mother did not sleep a night, to follow it back to clean the floor. Full of dirty things. Pig is not obedient, like pick up something on the outside. mother said do not want to raise a pig. It is not obedient. and now it does not eat, maybe not comfortable. they might be dead.
I know the feeling of watching pets die. helpless, a kind of watched, but can not do anything. The first time I saw death, I discovered that these little life so fragile, like a little baby .
mother said to me, in fact, give as gifts, if not the pig, which Po is also very easy to be out. because it does not obey. because it is gentle and kind to everyone. say nice is to see people are familiar with . No matter who call it, it wags its tail is in the past. maybe what time zone to be abducted walk. I like it a bit is the biggest drawback. For anyone not wary of anyone is very goodness. In the face of it, how many good returns? I do not know if it was taken away one day, sick as carefully as we will take care of it or abandoned it. If we must give as gifts, have to find a responsible and caring family. Pig is fragile. Perhaps it is not suitable for living here, because it belongs to the plateau approach. may I began wrong. not because I like it and put it back. Maybe it would have been nice to live in Shangri-La.
is not that we are a cruel, because their preferences away deliberately change some things. whether imposed on the other side likes it or not all the other body. for each other to make their own that is the best choice. in fact wrong. now know that this is wrong. may choose to face my biggest mistake. we will have no decision to others. we can only control only his own.
life is noble, is beautiful, but also fragile. has brought us joy at the same time will bring endless suffering. like a bug of their choice beginning, doomed themselves to be equally wrong to accept a conclusion. Maybe I've been tragic hero . standing on the inside to write their own script, since the sad self-pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment