Saturday, January 29, 2011

Miss the scenery there is no end

 From the last time I saw you have more than a month, every day thinking of you every day. Send endless text messages and so much to say, seems to never be able to express all the feelings. We are between the not far away, Coast to Coast for me always. Though we often argue, but in the end is always a conclusion, we have separated, are not you. Every time I get angry, thinking, never ignore you the next time to This is often laugh at you on the mouth, and I know the story of wolf can not say, but I do not know what to say, when you refute every time I really could not speak of the time. always go on the day, we must continue to feud continued.
when you tell my children things, I've become silly, and could not believe it. was still feeling the day before your look forward to the belly of this with you and your children can be as beautiful and lovely, the next day I left to become a no life. excuse my carelessness, I think a variety of results, but never thought the outcome. can not imagine That how you survive for two days, and so much pain both a man assumes a really special feel bad you. If you can, I am willing to share with you all the suffering. I know how much you want to have a child, want to experience Happy mothers, want their own lives continue, the fight for you too. God is really not fair, why do you so to the bitter kind. But this is not the end of despair, believe in yourself There must be as beautiful as you, as healthy, as good children, you will see this child grow up, to share all of his emotions, he will enrich your future life. Life will always have hope that the fate of their own hands to grasp.
so many days on the network can not see you, you know how lonely I am. does not want a second person to speak, that desire at all. I'm used to every day see you after a glittering line head, and then open your heart tell you everything. suddenly can not see you so many days, I am really do not know what to do to himself and kept quiet for long. always look at our chat think back to our happened bit by bit, from acquaintance to the present, said all the words, or even each time the quarrel became sweet memories. how can a person's thoughts so long, just want to met you to miss all of my life are exhausted. do not blame my occasional temper and jealous, you are so how can good people do not make people jealous. beautiful and kind-hearted, generous, cheerful, affectionate and not pretend that these words have been enough to make people enjoy. I rarely praise you is you, now I'll let you know that you are in me like that. Every time I have to give up when you can not help regret it, if I missed you, let me go after where to find, so be sure to look back. it is always such a cycle, I always think of you angry, good time, remember where we played together, had said, I think you get the taste of chocolate is so sweet , always memorable.
can not continue, and just called you mad at me for not writing a ~ ~ strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment