Sunday, November 7, 2010

Emperor's New Clothes

 Early study hall back in English, carrying carrying a duplication of those words began to blur ... ... I stumbled fell asleep, I woke up have class, at the same table in the Yin Shan looked curiously at me: , what dreams?

Yin Shan laughed:

me out of the classroom, while sweet smelling, sweet-scented osmanthus trees downstairs studded style yellow flowers,UGG shoes, blossoming in the night sky as bright stars. Osmanthus fragrans in slightly moist air in the brewing, distribution of the intoxicating fragrance. My stomach is gurgling a call, Chan Chong was the flavor hook out. Turned to go eat breakfast, the Chu-chen fleet came,UGG boots clearance, do not ask, definitely push me to get programs out. Monitor the day before he went to open the meeting, the annual literary festival and is coming, a program to prepare participants in each class. I am a member of Civic, this task naturally fall on my shoulder.



I do not like the tone he spoke to me, has always been, he has never spoken to me properly, not an order, that is to blame and disdain. His other girls, but always so gentle and affectionate. I refused and said:



my resentment and stubborn Chen Chu I resisted all the suggestions, I said: decided, stage plays, and can sing all dancing, you can not sing can jump to read the lines play a small role!



.

Chu Chen shrugged and said:

I touched the empty stomach, thinking of his boastful claim, a little regret. However, since then said, you can not do. Drama? Play a what? Or, But let me choose the heroine took God, girls in our class was like a clique, War and Beauty of the situation, have to rest until not earn a badly beaten.

noon, I am wrestling with a worried frown biting written, the book just turn to what to play.

I thought about structure and easy for the next report to the teacher, and he frowned, but still agreed. To maximize the use of good seed art class, I changed the script of the musical comedy, beginning with a section added a fashion catwalk, in the middle crook lines are replaced by the emperor to sing pop songs. Draft of the open class on the naughty. We twitter express their views, I would use the time lunch break, the actor basically defined.

such a large event can not sit idly by Chu Chen, and I put him in charge catwalk fashion group rehearsals, in fact, that a musical highlight of the whole is difficult, did not expect one to the agreed Chu Chen .

various conditions after another day of rehearsals, I basically had no how busy the study hall, class lines sometimes go away to think about God. King Fung policy speech, Liu Min and Lu Yunan play liar, Yang Yang, General speech. Because the liar is the largest lines, I and Liu Min, Lu Yunan had time to pondering how with lines and music.

Lu Yunan and Liu Min is a good friend, primary school students, and, girlfriend Su-Lu Yunan, and Liu Min's cousin, added the so-called pro-pro. The happy coincidence is that Yi is my primary school at the same table, we are lamenting that the county is too small, the original long ago we had relations. , I, Yun An, Liu Min, Su-three people closely around the central figure, the establishment of a deep friendship. At that time, Su-still just a conceptual character, she really was into my life in high school, was really not expected to occur later and she will cut a series of things constantly tangled.

Lu Yunan and Liu Min is no lack of humorous factor, relatively speaking, Liu Min, a number of witty, Lu Yunan is more stable, they often amused me laugh. At that time, Liu Min-class courses like the next flower, seeking the it is quite a sensation, talk of the town, but unfortunately seems to be If his class to spend, so Liu Min depressed to Hermitage arena, but still talking in front of us emerged unscathed General . Sometimes I like their relationship is the dude, did not see me as a girl.

A week later, two men planned to converge rehearsal time. I'm here as long as the lines and music determined, actors can play their own spot, I have no doubt that Lu Yunan and Liu Min-acting. Chu Chen heard there two days before a fight, three groups of female models compete for the order to go to Taiwan, leading the two disagree, almost beat up, but was shouted back to the Chu-chen. I thought triumphantly, thinking that I definitely led the side to play well than his.

to the stadium lights, people basically in attendance, I went to the Chu-chen to the other side of his tape to him, he glanced at me, snappily said: a.

I complained:

Chu Chen did not reply to my question, open the radio, facing everyone shouted:

what? Seven wolves? I'm drinking water, almost did not erupted. They do very impressive, but also a combination huh. The so-called seven wolves, that is, seven in our class picked a good tall thin male students, they forward a station, accompanied by the world's best step forward towards rock music,cheap UGG boots, change formation, incidentally also do a few cool moves really valiant, imposing appearance ... ...

followed by the latter three girls teams: Ying Xuan dancing flowers, roses roses, have elegant modern fashion ... ... type, a charming scene type, there is absolute beauty type. Now they or a casual battle, when the time for a makeup, lighting a photo, a set of clothing, the effect is better. My side of the people in the eyeball next to see almost fell, Liu Min, Hadad son was almost to the collar was soaked flow faded.

Chen Chu made each time refused to accept the things I can not, remember that last New Year's Day class party, I am responsible for program group, he was responsible for procurement and arrangement of sweat pour off my rush to get together in the program here He deliberately poised a phone call over there the past, people sent directly to supermarkets, food and drinks all the ornaments to the props, just an hour to get everything. I held for more than a week's announcer single, while looking for props edge Chen Chu jealous of teeth,UGGs, why things into his hands could so simple? Why the hell you? I have that red-eye it! That suck it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment