Thursday, November 4, 2010

TVXQ recently always dreamed of, oh ... so strange ...

 Hello! Ladies and gentlemen,bailey UGG boots, was feeling so strange Oh! Almost every day I could dream about TVXQ 5, yesterday a dream about, dream about 5 to our guest house, and then they went into my house, my room, seeing that I have plastered their posters, they are happy! To me laugh ... ... and then completed a guest left, I went to their concert live it! Then do not know how recently, and I live with five, and we live with 6, and I very happy with their play, talk is very speculative, it happened that they are fluent in Chinese, I was with them talked for a long time then, and then also do the game, good fun! Also have dinner together, and then I became a romantic relationship Yunho, Yunho is always around my

, and then go out each time holding my hand out to play, then they 4 followed, and I said to them, then one night, then play a lot of games, the last five suddenly disappeared! I'm so sad to find that they are, running all over the place to find, can not find, and then I cried ... ... Kuwan appeared five days later, they're back! I am very happy too! Oh ... ... my father has always dreamed of and grandfather passed away, they come back to me to cook food, and then and I say a conversation left, back to heaven. I cry, since only God with me, comfort me ... ... and then suddenly I woke up! Long does this dream has always been five, and I play the scene, I dream about them almost every day, the school also dreamed of a few days before Yunho kissed me again, but very short fills, not the first time that long time, but also considered a kiss,Bailey UGG boots, ah, last count, a total of all dream about Yunho kissed me 3 times ... ...



I felt so strange Oh, there may be at Dream of the night and have it! I have been to see God from day to listen to their songs, and then at night they dream ~ ~ ~ Of course, each time pulling Yunho and I are lovers pull! Yesterday, Ye Hao Yun Hao Shuai E! Worthy of a Prince Charming in my dreams! I still dream about them flying in the sky 5 ... very happy ... very easy to fly! ! We all have wings, ha ha. Those dreams are good good,UGG boots cheap, good science fiction, oh. There is also the myth it, I was the heroine, Yunho is a hero! Haha, then they are accompanied by 4, hehe. But those dreams are beautiful, I really do not want to wake up, because I wake up to face the cruel reality, but also to go to school, students will have been bullied ... ... dream is so happy so beautiful , you can always chat with play beginning with God ... ... so nice, but the reality can not ah, well ... ... Well, no use of the pull that I have only patience and strong to face reality, not escape one way Oh! Am I really so weak it? I hope I'm not. In short, once ready, or I can come alive! ! Do better! I love love five! I never dreamed who almost every day, but since when fans from God, you have been dreaming of them every day, I think I was fascinated by them, they are too cute personality too beautiful for words! ! I will love them a lifetime! Always support TVXQ fans do not regret your Oh! Come on! ! Cassiopeia refueling,UGGs, 5 Come on! Oh yeah ~ ~ ~ ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment