Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Do not take your kid when Wei Chen

 NO.1 wow! What a beautiful nursery ah. Hey that Wolf and Red Wolf art is awesome. (I named Ye orange. An intern just out of kindergarten teachers) I actually choose to do kindergarten teachers is a reason for myself! That is my beloved Wei Chen. He once said that he was a boy wanted to be kindergarten principal. I have for him as well as to my own efforts to study, test, study, test, and finally I got his wish that the whole country into the best nursery (Sunshine Baby Park) and there's a child, ah, are super-rich family Lord, because their parents are busy, so the kindergarten system is a month month. Well, nonsense is not to say, I reported to go ................

Hello! I ask you .. you Weixiao Chang? (I asked out of the smiling faces of little exposed. Who told his name is Weller. 
into their collective atmosphere to go, right?

with the instructions of President, I came to my office where the laughter of children along the way I was especially good, I have not laughed like this, and to. Entered, no doubt, all eyes are focused on me, we are beginning to open to discussion, (I wanted to do not understand, and to a few people how to make the decibel sound so much, ah, I could not help to cover your the ear) My name is Ye orange, you can call me Cheng Cheng. (proud of it, said it could not help) the. Looked back and even more so I was shocked, he he ....... ........ Wei Chen, how did you come to the kindergarten, what do you promote it? Not, ah, how we fan base did not come, ah, do not you The last of your fan club I have to go oh, (fantasy ...)you. Hear the phrase I could react, he is not .................................... Wei Chen

NO.2 >
ah, that looks at many fishes). so, he would not say he is happy that it !!!!orange, Orange do not think you are happy, I dare you how to ah, be careful of my orange claw-type flower (homemade)



, here is the Office of the lounge is not OK, he is our teacher leaves school teachers called Wong Chi-man, you know each other about it. Like Wei Chen,UGG bailey button, but where he always felt wrong. Cut, no goods woman.



he murmured.

This is what I know to this school, the first colleague. Alas! Think I'm more and more to the bitterness. The first matter so much, to go and see my dorm. Along the way, my children's laughter all the rage just now released, leaving only my happy smile. Wow! ! Finally reached the destination, and it really is first-class schools, the appearance is not the same, I opened the door, which I was shocked all inside a sea of orange, a CNR of photos, as well as CNR's pendant or something, CNR full of all about all. I am not dreaming. Is this school the teachers know that I like Wei Chen, specially arranged for me? Ah I did not fill in the data the ah, (I am very low-key) to say they do not know me before ah! Strange ah. Well, I met many strange things, and do not care about the two. I remember a time when the high, that is when the race just CNR, in order to give him a vote, I do not know spent a few prepaid card, once cast a vote with no money, very depressed, ah, in case My mother called me from abroad can not get through how to do ah. The toilet in my effort, my drawer one more 50 prepaid card. Until later do not know who put. High School there on time. CNR Just outside of the book, you can just give me time my mom forgot to send money, no money, I am very tangled heart is not always muffled taste of how the dormitory can be only after a in my bed. Same kind of thing more to go, so I am now the quarters of the stuff, I naturally very calm and the performance. (Must have met someone else shouted the bar.) I CNR is the only pillow I took out on the bed, oh, lax in bed, looking at the ceiling on the CNR large smile Illustrated. CNR ...... all my heart (I kept thinking to sleep. I dream of CNR's face, it's sweet it's sweet 。。。。)

NO.3 sound ah, how such a hiring Fana, do not bother me and CNR date,bailey UGG boots, Hey, this sounds ......



) has just opened his eyes, the mother, scared I have a pair of Siyu Yan death staring at me. a shrug. How do I run into people so 一号 啦. Although the appearance has a CNR, the mind is so .................... forget to say not, go to class now. I walked out of the dormitory, he rolled around in my room and then smiled with a very strange out. (He does not like what the trick it, to fix me? It seems these days, beware)

...... With a bell jingle bell I walked into a classroom, little children just go in uniform for me to applaud loudly saying welcome to new teachers, (giggle laugh, it really is a higher kindergarten ah, the quality is not the same) I smile went to the podium, , good clever ah you Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Not allowed to talk nonsense Oh, you say my sister does not play games with you myself. ......................In this waiting for me ha. (but think about what it was a little, well made instrument allows disgrace to Great) teachers, special teachers,Discount UGG boots, but Wong Lo you like a man, then it is mistaken to know and be proud sister. After not allowed to say slightly, hear me? We are loved by everyone, but Wang ......................( class discussion became louder and louder, really can not stand, how can such a that we CNR) CNR is not good, then a small child is also not allowed to say, but they fell by the way I was terrified) laugh. Well I had to give them a count .........

NO.5 back to the dormitory, I recall that they just move, what you did wrong with it, looking back to Wong Chi-tense expression, but no, ah, we obviously just met ah, how's going on? Oh, do not want the do not want to, and sick of me. Went online. Just a turn on the computer the old rules, sing. Then paste it into the chat ......... tapping at, Who is this will. OMG I drop the bar They will not. I opened the door for a Sun, the original is the director (that is, that of older sister) scared me to death. , and not to play, not like son. Had agreed to down. Closed the door began to turn suitcase crazy, party party party, I have not participated in N years, or the child and the parents go to business to party. Now how do I do not dress ah. Forget the evening go out and buy it.

on the afternoon class, really tough gang kid, dragging me to do the afternoon game, my old waist ah. Flush shower put on clothes, carrying my little bag out of myself. Arrived downstairs to be someone stopped. you? . Finally found a store selling dresses, we each pick their own, ah ............. what do you think I see, a little orange dress, shining on the model has light ah, I decided I'll take this, I also have to wear to show you, do not fall out ah hum eyeball. Waiter, please bring it to me to try the set of dress. the clothes into the dressing room, while excited to wear this dress while cautious, is still very good feel to the moment I went out, all the attendants were all in shock, with Oh, it was tailor-made for you Oh. So beautiful, just like the same doll. Then I thought of a person, I walked straight up to him What does it mean, then, ah, no matter, I liked this one. He went out, victims of a long time I froze in place. Right on the card. Mom and Dad sent me this yes the cost of living, but I have not used, because I want to earn myself, but this time I want to eat them. Brushing card I carried clothes to the outside. Silly waiting for him outside, suddenly, a very warm feeling.

NO.6 silent so we went back to school, and their return to quarters. To the dorm I want to do not understand how, how does he, and how to time a moment like a different person like him. Oh so tired Well, first go to bed, tomorrow have to deal with gang kid.

next morning, I heard my next door dorm two woman's voice, (the mother, not during the day and meet a ghost, right) listen closely I realized that the two lived next door to me baby girl division, they are taught in large classes, so busy some, often went out for graduate school. They just come back today, I have not seen them. But their voices are horrible now, three miles away can hear. Only heard a saying, Orange fans Leha Ha ha ha. can not wait to hit him had,UGG boots, but also installed. . Alas, they can be really poor vision, and tut tut really feel for them is not worth ah.

they go to school, and really scared of those little guys, really and annoying enough, the previously encountered juvenile What school are so downright ah, from small to very strong desire to control, They grow up to parents to give them not that the company destroyed. Do not do that, I have to think of a way for them to know their parents to start a company is not so easy. What the trick ........... like it has

(so my scheme began)

No comments:

Post a Comment