Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jubilant New Year 13

 Sneak painstaking 16 years to finally find a favorite song, which I keep K song song!
The furthest you are my last love
words: Shen Ling
song: Shijun Peng < br> Singer: car late at night following a silent bell

Who would not mind back to the love of all Do not laugh I have missed
weak
I still can not discern why the storm of life indifferent
does not matter with
meet by chance after you gave me so much warmth
you block the cold winter wind, frost, reserved only for me
litter in your arms
lonely life lonely landscape in the walk every time I look back

your love is always waiting for me in the near places such as the flow in the shuttle
years

emotions because I have you locked in the horizon at the end waiting for me

No comments:

Post a Comment