Thursday, November 25, 2010

Medicine, medical ethics, money and life

 Medicine, medical ethics, money and life
other day, my inner thighs, long a rising, little by little uplift, and finally feel the pain even walking. Festering boils saw a few days ago, I decided to go to the hospital the next day to see a doctor look. night washing the body, I look at this rising, but unexpectedly not careful, boils burst, a surge of thin spray of blood from the wound to the table, drop to the ground. Made in the wound, there is also a little bit of pus head I simply forced a crowded,UGGs, head out the pus, and then squeeze a little bloody, find a great BAND-AID apply, the pain is gone. The next day, I did not feel any inconvenience that has no need to go to the hospital .
Since then,cheap UGG boots, I squeezed his blood twice, for a two BAND-AID apply, they no nothing.
I have calculated that: If I go to the hospital, the doctor will I 10 yuan, but also a box of rations injections, tens of dollars, a total of 100 yuan. 4 yuan fare dressing each day, the treatment costs 10 yuan .10 days is 140. such a boil, and treatment is at least 240 yuan (I can dominate the medical expenses a month is a little more than 70 per bar). And, also spent a lot of time.
Now, I only made three of the BAND-AID, to solve the three tissues , save 200 yuan did not say, but also save more than 30 hours.
some patients, not necessarily to the hospital is not; some patients, not necessarily drugs, or not to use antibiotics and the like. The doctor engage in economic calculation for patients but also to guide the conservation treatment of the patient.
I dare own to deal with this rising, thanks to Shanghai Renhe Hospital is an old doctor's guidance.
year before, on my back long a lipoma, is a festering go after the first time to have not broken. The second time I went, suppuration of. old doctor treated me, telling me each day to dressing; I was still After about a month, at least to save nearly 300 yuan.
should be said that Dr. Gao Shangde a medical ethics,bailey UGG boots, but also a skillful doctor. If he is to retain the patient, to open a little more expensive drugs Perhaps he could commission a little more, but he did not do so, it is his ethics. He knows what kind of disease to promote peace and order, what kind of disease of the small government; he did not say that the ailment serious illness, not just medical ethics is where the medical skill.
may, in some hospitals, some doctors will tell me I first needed to test this tumor is not benign, need to open a series of laboratory orders, spent one thousand yuan, and then tell me The good news: This is a benign tumor. However, in the course of treatment is not infected, the proposed hospital surgery. and so on. Do not you see, Shanghai Union Medical College Hospital (Beijing Union Medical College Hospital with not the slightest connection) to say that no sick disease day, spend 4 million; Yunnan Union Medical College Hospital (Beijing Union Medical College Hospital seems to have nothing to do with) to say that pregnant women have been suffering from infertility,UGG bailey button, almost to the fetus's life. so. I suffer from such a tumor, of course, will be a very serious. then I will put several years of medical expenses to the hospital in a few days.
Thanks to such a good doctor.
Ohe, can not tell what they are talking, and this

No comments:

Post a Comment