Monday, November 29, 2010

Thinking clothes

 Yesterday I had some disputes and Nannan, because a piece of clothing. Sounds like nothing,bailey UGG boots, but this encompasses a lot of truth there!
Because we are not very rich, half a year I did not buy clothes! Heart always itch ! day on the way to take money out when I visit the shopping, fancy clothes, wear is also full of beautiful, bought on the next hard-hearted, because I want the number is not so terrible transfer from other stores on the delay a day, I did not buy clothes for him, said hello, and would like to say it took so! because I was afraid he feel bad, that I! words at the time did not dare!
But in my heart I know it does not, like to spend big the number of money should discuss with him Instead, I did not, we live in the very saving, and I know that also so generous, and afterwards I reflect on myself, really want to do, but money has been paid, or take it! I His face was bright beautiful point!
I did wrong, did not respect him! later if the big things I will go through after he agreed to make a decision! he was angry with me I do not complain, but he was not always angry with me,Discount UGG boots, but then the excitement can be figured out he was not angry. two people together, we need more tolerance, more patience, more understanding!
in so much work pressure, I I try to avoid him to look for a job! I was straight temper,UGG bailey button, have given to have gas,UGG boots cheap, we should not hold back bad. could he still can not meet my temper! I also know that, when appropriate, the convergence of what it! really angry amicable feelings are hurt. is a gas made, but in you, my heart would leave a trace, this is more, it will be a great gathering strength and has very convincing! (whether good and bad)
business is not only good for business between people, families and family harmony between the same brilliance!
good phrase saying:   Let us share the joy of joy; in unhappy to find their own happiness; taste of happiness in the happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment