Sunday, November 28, 2010

I turn the story of Japanese girl (novel bis)

 11.
I almost hold my breath after reading this chart single, a harsh verdict. Along the lines that have formed fetus in the abortion cases have forced a large dose of the drug flow, will cause severe uterine damage may lead to infertility. at least be a possible word, that there is hope, at least not the death penalty. Even so, for the desolate is too cruel. human life can be a lot of mistakes, but some mistakes are deadly , the mistake is so desolate. I do not know how long this error will make desolate depression, do not know the final result would be how much of her life, the shadow, but I understand that, if indeed she was deprived of the power of a mother, it is equal to that son of a bitch in her life has been ruined.
single medical record to the Hsiao-I, told them the two do not tell desolate truth, say everything is normal. looking at the desolate quiet in bed, she slept so fragrant, like a cute baby. I gently stroked her face, feeling that he is a father touching his daughter, in addition to the grief of the heart, nothing. anesthetic temporarily let her forget everything, can there be so serene face, do not know anesthesia wake up, she also recalled the experience of hell, if they would still full of youthful hope. I really hope she never woke up, maybe too cruel to her, but another point of view, may be a relief. I am not a cold person, I have too much emotion and sadness, in this case, not to mention my good, in fact, I'm a gangster. If you can bring her a new self-mutilation living space, I'd give everything. people like this, no reason the impulse, emotion does not need an excuse.
slowly dispersed efficacy of local anesthetic, the pain slowly as the invasion of evil insects Xiaoran of pain nerves, she was beautiful face or endure the pain because of distortions. But throughout, she did not say a word, only tears, silent fall, a bunch of string, dripping in my hands, melting in my heart. I really like to see that night to see her cute little dimples, but she is now, how can the same be so easy that night as laughter. I do not want to say anything, do not know what to say, just reached down and kissed her gently forehead, hesitated a moment, and then my lips met her bloodless lips, deep kiss, put all my feelings. I can not tell their own true and false, can not tell if it was sincere or mercy, is to accept or charity , but it did not matter, the important thing is I do hope that this can bring her a glimmer of hope.
impulse is the devil, if this impulse is wrong, it can only repeat the mistakes again,UGG boots clearance, for this When she and I had no choice. back to their homes, is already four in the morning, I did not sleep a trace. XIAORAN managed to fall asleep, maybe she was really tired, she was such a big blow enough mental and physical exhaustion. I sat silently smoking room, a pick one. vast still sitting desolate in the bed, looked at her from time to time as she wiped the perspiration from his. Hsiao-sit beside me, on the I quietly said thank you. This time I carefully look at her, a look of volume capacity, seems to be gone through it all her own. I let her rest early tomorrow but also class. Hsiao-click from the side and hugged I, fullness in the chest firmly attached to my right arm. She is like a little child cried on my shoulder, weeping, said she was very sad. I say you do not cry, everything is your own caused regret to what purpose. She cried more powerful, so I'm upset. I suddenly had a strong hatred, hate to blame themselves, they're too childish hate, hate them for their irresponsibility. < br> I feel like I can not control myself, I feel he is the devil regeneration, all the anger I need a way to vent out, or I feel they will die. what is ethical, what is moral, what feelings, let them all go to hell. I picked up the side of the Hsiao-entered her room, she looked at me astonished. I have lost my mind, one of her onto the bed and began ripping her clothes, because it is summer, wear not many clothes, I force, it will scratch her white shirt opened, suddenly spring 乍现 Hsiao, cling round black bra exposed breasts full in my eyes. She seemed to realize that what began desperate struggle, but she was a girl, and my strength too far behind, not to mention I have become an irrational animal. I do not have to cost much effort to open her black bra, violent shaking of breasts funky to show in my eyes, which is even more stimulated my original desire, I began to forget everything around, conscious of the merciless anger. Hsiao-stop calling me stop, but I have to speed up the men's movement, continue to tear down her The skirt, despite her fierce struggle, after all, was the last black underwear or I withdraw. She began with a tearful voice asked me why it is, I did not answer her effort, the direct use of hot loved stretching her mouth and tongue ,UGGs, the left hand marched her body, kneading her full force of the right hand upright breasts. She does not match, is still struggling desperately, which sparked my anger even more. I 三下五除二 stripped of their clothes, the reduction in sheet Hsiao stop quivering dragged out, climbed over her body, holding her from behind, forced into her, maybe she was too nervous and resistance of the reason, I feel especially tight, so action is more brutal. Hsiao-skin is not very fair, but very smooth, I sleep talking in general she does not wet the body inside and out, quickly to the climax, beast-like roar a cry, and I fully released in her body, without leaving a trace. Lying in bed, only to find her this time my right hand in his mouth, a burst of pain all over my body. Hsiao-shivering body curled up crying quietly at the side, draw the last remaining trace of my conscience, I take care in the past to hold her, she pushes. I said sorry to her, and then got up to go to the bathroom, looked back at her, but saw a bright red sheets, and I suddenly transfixed.
12.
I ran into the bathroom, open shower, cold water pouring out, I immediately rushed a and cool. Although it is summer, but I can still feel the slightest chill, maybe is from the heart . I did not move like Alzheimer's, despite the impact of the cold water splash my body, despite the impact of wanton hair struggling with the current swing, which I look in the mirror, very ugly terror, as if Satan reborn.
Hui Guoshen , I hastily wiped away the body and return to Hsiao's room. passing desolate room, I saw vast bed has been lying in the desolate especially sweet sleep. excessive physical and mental fatigue so that they bear to the limit, look at desolate look pale, I Blame Him, oh the misery. But then think about what qualifications I have? I sat in the Hsiao-bed, she has dressed, keeping a close eye eye I, I was appalled that look. I reached over to wipe the tears on her face, but then was forced to fend off her, eyes still staring at me like a knife. I know that when I say anything else is superfluous, She was sure I was comfortable out to kill, if this can really make her feel better, I am willing to take. I like a ants, has been to drift so that he never cherished life.
I lit a cigarette, inhaled deeply, and thick smoke all go into my lungs, the toxins accumulate to a certain extent, you can make me forget all the pain. I rubbed his face and left hand forced drops of water, then rise quietly look at the front of the Hsiao-out of anger. I told her very seriously, I'm sorry, and then I took off my neck for three years following the necklace, put careful to Hsiao. Fortunately, she did not refused, but the eyes less sharp but still not the slightest. Then I thought, maybe she was just did not want to move, and I do not care for the entanglement of boring, big deal, after I left the room, she can be a necklace into the toilet, rushed it a trace. I no longer say a word, turned and left the their home.

days have begun to shine, a new day again. I did not immediately call the car while quietly in the open is a person walking down the street. I want to go back slowly, walked the first two stations, the legs start to feel a little numb, and finally understand that worship of the devout how strong perseverance and determination. I decided to To punish the child called front of the tortoise cake, mind to go, I dialed a call to the crazy, crazy I was asleep when awakened, a little impatient. He said you better not let me fuck intentionally, knowing Ridiculous to the joy last night, and I enjoy games, call me so early today, back pain, and then you feel bones fall apart the phone. I do not mind, and his bickering, just happened again the calm narration . call over there and immediately came the deafening roar, grasshopper ejaculation,UGG boots, big things birds, including on me, PM me to find you, but let me sleep at first. I smile, and say that we have for the day way street for once.
noon, I sent a message to Hsiao, asked her desolate situation. She said his face much better than yesterday, so I do not worry, they will take care of her. I said, I am more worried now is you. and then she did not return messages, and I made a 6-day repeat times, or did not receive her reply. I think, in that case, she should not want to return, and inevitably lost heart burst. I started a man in the street I wandered on, and today the company is not in the mood to go out,UGG shoes, let him give himself a day off it. street just a Tibetan street vendor selling knives, I look to the interest. selected one of about 30 centimeters long possession knife, touched the knife, damn sharp. asking price of 180, just robbed his mother, some bargaining, and finally 30 per transaction. I'm looking for Tibetans to be a piece of newspaper, carefully wrapped the knife, by tonight It is the people from harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment